Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. klaytos

klaytos Member

Hello everyone. Seem to end up at this forum for most information so thought I would start an account.

2. tubs

tubs Senior member

Hi, I'm Brett. I'm about to purchase a suit for my wedding, so I've been frequenting the site quite a bit in the last two weeks for information about brand quality. I did a lot of field work as a hydrologist for my previous job, so I mostly wore old college t-shirts and jeans that I didn't mind ruining. I like wearing nicer weekend clothes and am looking forward to developing my personal style.

3. Mr Preppy Guy

Mr Preppy Guy Member

Hi Mr Preppy Guy here. I always find myself here in this forum everytime I ask Google questions about style. So I decided to sign-up. I became interested in suits, and dressing sharp since I saw the TV show called "White Collar", the main character his name is Neal Caffrey (my avatar) played by Matt Bomer always wears a suit and since then I want to have casual suits. I became a subscriber of GQ as well.

I currently only have 2 suits: 2 button white suit and double breasted pinstripe black. I have 1 button dark gray suit coming.

I look forward for tips from the masters here!

4. EricRemillard

EricRemillard New Member

Hi, I'm Eric. And I'm new to this site. I'm not sure exactly what my personal style would be called, and I'm not even sure if I actually have a personal style yet. In the last year I have lost around 70 lbs so I am now taking style more seriously since there are plenty more options available to me. Hopefully I can get some tips from others about new brands and maybe even start to have a cohesive style.

5. life4

life4 Member

Hello, I'm Yeahfun, 26 from STL. Gotta explore a little bit more of this great forum!

6. dnakano

dnakano New Member

Young & Dumb, posting from sunny Honolulu Hawaii

7. Josh G

Josh G New Member

Now then. I'm Josh, from the UK. Arrived here looking for Yuketen advice, but will stick around most definitely.

8. SparkOfGenius

SparkOfGenius Member

Hello everyone.

I'm Gerald. I am coming from reddit's /r/MaleFashionAdvice to the forum.

I hope I can help some people out and bounce a few ideas off of some of you!

9. BFBFB

BFBFB Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I'm Brett.

I live Downtown Chicago on the lakefront and have been a clothing/shoe whore for as long as I can remember.

I'm in my thirties and work as a sales manager for a privately held designer eyewear company.

Generally I mix classics with trend items and definitely have my own style(thank god I don't have to wear suits to work)

I'll mostly be posting/stalking shoes.

10. lindamcg

lindamcg Member

Hi, I'm Linda. I came across to this website when I was searching for a gift for my partner. I got interested in some of the discussions here so I register. Not sure if there are other female members here.[​IMG]

11. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Sup

Sup...we have wimmenz members also....welcome...

12. medicaloperafan

medicaloperafan Member

13. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

hai

14. mobulu

mobulu New Member

hallo hallo. nice to meet everyone. i'm 25-yo, law school student, interested in learning about shoes and watched in between civ pro and torts :D

15. Evil Abed

Evil Abed Senior member

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for the past few months, and it has gotten to the point that I felt like joining would make more sense than not.

I'm soon moving to the Hollywood/LA area from OC. Thrifters beware! Actually I'm just now seriously getting into thrifting as a hobby. I consider myself more of a "sleeper" in terms of thrifting due to my general size (tall and semi big). I don't necessarily dress in what may be considered stylish attire all the time, but I am a fan of quality and can appreciate a good hand made anything. Planning on improving some aspects of my "style' through learning a thing or two here.