Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. katana man

katana man Member

Hi Everyone
    Ted here

Just found the site - this is up my alley - I won't get into how much clothes or shoes I have - but I have to admit I am a clothes horse and an afficianado of the finers things - as best I can afford - Zegna suits fits me well as well as having a preference for Robert Talbot ties. Just discovered Ferretti ties and they are superb. Ferragamo and Banfi shoes are preferred but now have a soft spot for the newer more stylish Alan E shoes. Collect wrist watches and fountain pens. Old school Katana motorcycles are a passion as well as older BMW bikes. Great site with like minded people. Drive an older car - 02 Jag XJR 100 and a Chev Silverado PU for hauling stuff.

2. vellumgoods

vellumgoods Member

Hey Guys, been lurking and learning on the forums for a while and decided it was time to sign up. I make Leather goods as well as hand made Soap and supplies. Has been a hobby for years but have decided to commercialize it.

3. Mark Handsome

Mark Handsome Member

hi, I'm a Mod with Suedehead tendencies.
    favourite clothes are:

Clark's desert boots
    Levis with 1" turn ups
    Brook Bros shirts
    John Smedley knit wear
    Baracuta Harringtons
    argyle socks
    red socks
    loafers
    knitted ties
    paisley scarves
    brogues

to dress in fashion is to sign a petition, to dress with style is to have a manifesto

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012

4. ss90

ss90 Active Member

hey, been lurking for a while but finally signed up... i'm still in college so hoping to learn more!

5. Flies

Flies New Member

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a guy that has just finished uni and starting a proper career as a citizen and therefore starting a proper wardrobe. Looking to you guys for for enough guidance to prevent the most heinous of faux pas.

I'm from the Antipodes, so happy to answer questions about which way the water spins in the southern hemisphere.

6. Thew

Thew Member

Hey my name is Matt. I'm a PR student and have been lurking on the forum for some time now. I'm engaged to be married to an awesome graphic designer student, with whom I currently go to school (plans are still processing) and I enjoy a well made article of clothing. I've just recently gotten into the raw denim craze and I'll never turn back -- I even got my fiancee into it, too!

7. tdhk

tdhk Member

Hi All,

been obsessing over denim for quite a while and don't know exactly why I haven't signed up for here yet. I'm out in HI, say hi if you see me and hit me up is you need something from Oahu, I may be able to help.

allen

8. Sirryacus

Sirryacus Senior member

Hi my name is Ryan, I'm 24 and I've been lurking awhile reading quite a broad range of topics, seems there is always great info on a variety of subjects, I'm a basic jeans,t-shirt and sneakers type of guy and I am also partial to wool flannels and cotton button front long-sleeves, looking to find more knowledge in formal and dressy type clothing and more so take my casual wardrobe in a more mature direction.

9. Bill Splates

Bill Splates Member

Long time lurker here. I wanted to so Hi and return back to the shadows lurking. I may have the tendency to step out of the shadow and make lame jokes.

10. Marx2k

Marx2k Member

Migrated here from SF.nl (Dutch sister). I hope to make a nice contribution, but I am in it for the lulz.

11. giucas

giucas Active Member

Hallo
    I'm Pier from Italy,
    My company name is GIucas
    we are one of the most important Italy companies of the BEST HANDMADE and LUXURY BRANDS

We sell also in lots and our price is always the best and very competitieve (because our contacts are directly from the companies)!

Our brands are : KITON; BRUNELLO CUCINELLI; BARBA ; LUIGI BORRELLI; BRIONI; ATTOLINI; DIOR FINAMORE and more

you can check our site: www.giucas.com

and also you can find in ebay : my id is: ILSMALL

For any questions you can contact me in my email or in blackberry messanger : 28315B9F

12. delmar

delmar Senior member

I came across this site while searching for info on Allen Edmonds shoes. I'm from Wisconsin, where AE shoes are made and that is the interest that brought me here but maybe I'll poke around a little and learn something about other aspects of style since there seem to be a lot of very knowledgeable people here.

13. Janhova

Janhova New Member

Hi,

Long time lurker, finally decided to create an account. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012

14. PalmerTradingCo

PalmerTradingCo Member

Hey Everyone!

Palmer Trading Company, here!

Someone posted about a sale that we're having on Oak Street Bootmakers Shoes and Boots....

We got a TON of traffic from that post, so we thought it'd be a good idea to join the forum and post whenever we have new gear/sales/etc.

Thanks StyleForum !

You haven't seen the last of us!

PTC

15. dlareg

dlareg Member

Been lurking for a while, decided to join up. Stumbled across a few blogs a couple of a few weeks ago and since then I've been reading and reading and reading... so much to learn. This is almost harder than med school. lol