• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mark Handsome

Reaction score
hi, I'm a Mod with Suedehead tendencies.
favourite clothes are:

Clark's desert boots
Levis with 1" turn ups
Brook Bros shirts
John Smedley knit wear
Baracuta Harringtons
argyle socks
red socks
loafers
knitted ties
paisley scarves
brogues

to dress in fashion is to sign a petition, to dress with style is to have a manifesto

Last edited:

ss90

Reaction score
hey, been lurking for a while but finally signed up... i'm still in college so hoping to learn more!

Flies

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a guy that has just finished uni and starting a proper career as a citizen and therefore starting a proper wardrobe. Looking to you guys for for enough guidance to prevent the most heinous of faux pas.

I'm from the Antipodes, so happy to answer questions about which way the water spins in the southern hemisphere.

Thew

Reaction score
Hey my name is Matt. I'm a PR student and have been lurking on the forum for some time now. I'm engaged to be married to an awesome graphic designer student, with whom I currently go to school (plans are still processing) and I enjoy a well made article of clothing. I've just recently gotten into the raw denim craze and I'll never turn back -- I even got my fiancee into it, too!

tdhk

Reaction score
Hi All,

been obsessing over denim for quite a while and don't know exactly why I haven't signed up for here yet. I'm out in HI, say hi if you see me and hit me up is you need something from Oahu, I may be able to help.

allen

Sirryacus

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ryan, I'm 24 and I've been lurking awhile reading quite a broad range of topics, seems there is always great info on a variety of subjects, I'm a basic jeans,t-shirt and sneakers type of guy and I am also partial to wool flannels and cotton button front long-sleeves, looking to find more knowledge in formal and dressy type clothing and more so take my casual wardrobe in a more mature direction.

Bill Splates

Reaction score
Long time lurker here. I wanted to so Hi and return back to the shadows lurking. I may have the tendency to step out of the shadow and make lame jokes.

Marx2k

Reaction score
Migrated here from SF.nl (Dutch sister). I hope to make a nice contribution, but I am in it for the lulz.

giucas

Reaction score
Hallo
I'm Pier from Italy,
My company name is GIucas
we are one of the most important Italy companies of the BEST HANDMADE and LUXURY BRANDS

We sell also in lots and our price is always the best and very competitieve (because our contacts are directly from the companies)!

Our brands are : KITON; BRUNELLO CUCINELLI; BARBA ; LUIGI BORRELLI; BRIONI; ATTOLINI; DIOR FINAMORE and more

you can check our site: www.giucas.com

and also you can find in ebay : my id is: ILSMALL

For any questions you can contact me in my email or in blackberry messanger : 28315B9F

delmar

Reaction score
I came across this site while searching for info on Allen Edmonds shoes. I'm from Wisconsin, where AE shoes are made and that is the interest that brought me here but maybe I'll poke around a little and learn something about other aspects of style since there seem to be a lot of very knowledgeable people here.

Janhova

Reaction score
Hi,

Long time lurker, finally decided to create an account.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Palmer Trading Company, here!

Someone posted about a sale that we're having on Oak Street Bootmakers Shoes and Boots....

We got a TON of traffic from that post, so we thought it'd be a good idea to join the forum and post whenever we have new gear/sales/etc.

Thanks StyleForum !

You haven't seen the last of us!

PTC

dlareg

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while, decided to join up. Stumbled across a few blogs a couple of a few weeks ago and since then I've been reading and reading and reading... so much to learn. This is almost harder than med school. lol

awhitelie

Reaction score
Been reading for a while, decided to finally jump into the fray.

I'm 24, grew up outside of Boston, went to college in the UK, graduated, came home, and found myself dropped squarely into the tech startup scene. Working like a dog but loving it. Slowly but surely doing away with my hoodie-and-jeans college wardrobe for something a little more grown up. Looking forward to finding some inspiration here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads