• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sonny J

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Sonny and come from Manchester. I am a practising artist that makes large scale wooden assemblage that is usually sourced in skips and other delectable places. I also make collage and integrate text.
I have two studios for both clean and messy work. Going to opening and other art socials is where I like to dress up, mainly in tweed and a bowtie.

NathalieMartin

Reaction score
Hi All, I’m Nathalie

I realise that I'm a woman posting on what is primarily a guys fashion forum, but quite frankly my husbund needs some help and ideas to get more clued in to what to wear.

I’m a real people person and a bit of a social butterfly but I’m happiest writing blogs, mixing cocktails or hanging out with my partner. I love giving tips on fashion and design trends and exploring what's out there and new.

If anyone needs tips from a woman's perspective, ill be happy to help!

wolfyb

Reaction score
Hi,

Joining mostly for boot threads, but also denim.

I've been making ads for some Japanese denim companies and facilitated a big contest recently that's just starting up. I'm into ONI, PBJ and Momotaro. Also American brands like Railcar and Left Field. My American denim is all black and my Japanese denim is all indigo.

Mostly have Red Wings and about 20 pairs of vintage Adidas. Just recently pulled the trigger on some custom White's boots. I inherited from pops a myriad of Burberry and Hermes stuff that I really like.

And I absolutely adore my Schott 118.

-wolfyb

AgencyPlanA

Reaction score
hi everyone, i've been a long time reader but never posted (or opened an account) until recently. I've been into fashion as long as i can remember, and for the past 8 years I've been a brand manager for a variety of mens apparel brands, operating my own agency based in Vancouver, Canada.

Yoba

Reaction score
Hello,

Yoba, a French guy fresh off the boat, I arrived in Chicago last month. I thought I would get a life by stopping posting on French sartorial websites but it seems that American ones are pretty active. Too bad.

ktbishop222

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Kyle, and I'm from Norman, OK. I'm currently living in Oklahoma City while attending the University of Oklahoma. I'm here to learn more about suiting while I work on building a better wardrobe. I'm currently looking for a good tailor in the OKC Metro area, but most of the places I've come across are into the traditional, boxy suits and such. If anyone knows of a good, modern tailor here in the area, please PM me!

Last edited:

TheFluffer

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name's Daniel and I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Just got into dressing well and sharp so I would really love to hear from everyone!

and loving the forum that's why i could not lurk anymore :)

Thanks and cheers.

bbgg

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been an avid lurker for years. Finally made an account today. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

e3super

Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Ethan. I'm from Alabama, and I'm currently a student. I've recently developed a taste for style, particularly raw denim. I'm a big fan of film, food, computers, tea, and, of course, clothing. I'm completely new to the forum, but I've heard lots of good things from the guys over at /r/rawdenim and mfa. I'm excited to be here!

afd custom

Reaction score
Hello to all in the style forum,
I'm a new business owner of A.F.D. custom clothiers (Attention For Details) specializing in mtm
I've joined this forum in the hopes to absorb and gain knowledge from those in the business and those that patronize businesses like mine.

Kurrentaffair

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Leigh. I live on the east coast and worked in a couple of positions that required suits on a daily basis. However, when I am free to wear what I choose then its usually cowboy boots and jeans. Now I that I started my own business I don't have to dress up so often which makes when I do that much more enjoyable again. I am joining to take my suit and formal wear game up to the next level.

Cheers,

babyVicuna

Reaction score
I am a doctor who after a car accident 5 years ago took up graphic design work and wood sculpture. This lead my to designing clothes and then trying to acquire nice clothes.
I mainly purchase from ebay so no all the good and bad sellers if anyone wants advice. I will write a synopsis for new obeyers one day when i have some time. I mainly like brands
Kiton, Borrelli, Brioni, Tom Ford, Brunello Cucinelli, Gucci, Jacob Cohen, Isaia, John Lobbs, Vass, Prada... and the list goes on. Yes they are expensive, but is is amazing what one can obtain on ebay with a bit of research and patience. I now find it difficult paying full retail in Sydney now i am working as a doc again, knowing that i can get it for a 3rd to the price on ebay.

Cheers

BV

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm Donkey. I've been lurking here for a couple of months. Mostly interested in the AE Appreciation thread and the Thrift Purchase bragging one. I wear clothes from time to time and figured I should try to look better when I do.

Kleinfeld

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Marck, I am from Chicago. I am very happy to join this forum and I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Best regards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads