• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Judoka

Reaction score
Hi,

Eric from Chicago. Into classic menswear and the opportunity to learn more about it.

doublecuff

Reaction score
Good Evening,
Recent admirer of various shoe threads here on styleforum. Wanted to join the party and possibly add my voice to the chorus of value for money crooners that sing the praises of dressing well in these times of disposable goods. Had a good exchange with Nick at Bespoke England and will post a pic soon in the G$G ( not a typo ; ) appreciation thread.

erdan

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Jerry. I am a new professional just starting out in the Accounting public practice industry. I found this website when I was looking for tips on how to look better in formal wear as I aspire to look the part when I start working.

I've read some pretty awesome articles on this forum. Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
J

cekam23

Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm Carl.I'm an international student living in Atlanta. I love menswear and I want to know more about it. My style is a mix of both menswear and streetwear.

Hau Nguyen Dinh

Reaction score
hi there,

dinh, i am an enthusiast from paris. lovin' lanvin, kriss, givenchy, raf simons and all kind of futuristic designers.

hope to get some cool talk and opportunities here.

Kiergarrett

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm a full-time student at OSU, studying Physics. Longtime lurker over at r/Malefashionadvice of reddit, and now that I'm off to University I'd like to get more serious about fashion and my own personal style. With my meager budget I hope to start building a larger wardrobe of high quality pieces. Right now i feel like I'm stuck in a stylistic rut, buying clothing that is too safe, too plain, and basically the same exact thing I already have, so maybe I can get some help here.

Thanks!

nicknameesco

Reaction score
What's up good people.
Marko here, live from the 757.
Pleasure to join y'all.
RRL/Ralph Lauren junkie.
Plenty of nice pieces for sale.
looking to pick up a few as well.
Keep your eyes open for a quality steal!

Once again pleasure to be here.
See y'all around.

aftereffector

Reaction score
aftereffector here, but call me Daniel. I've been a lurker for a while, signed up a few months ago, but never got around to introducing myself back then :) I came here for business casual style advice and picked up a lot of knowledge about a lot of other things along the way - though mostly I'd have to say that now I know how much I *don't* know about good clothes. Right now I'm on a knowledge hunt about Park Avenue lasts.

Cheers!

Davidhh

Reaction score
Hi there,

i´m David, a 20 year old student from Hamburg, Germany.
Looking here for some inspirations and hope i can post something useful too.

Cheers

Gates

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ron, I am from NJ and living in Franca, I am very happy to join this forum.

jocs

Reaction score
Hello there. My name's Jocar and I joined here to learn more about shoes as I seek to upgrade from my usual ones. In doing so, I also hope to improve in the clothes game, building from the ground up.

Good day.

fed007

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am a NYC transplant by way of London and Paris, and enjoy beautiful, nicely crafted things from clothes to shoes to watches -and also food! Always eager to share and learn more.

Cheers!

kerux

Reaction score
I live in the Chicagoland area. I'm a pastor of a church so I dress sort of business casual pretty often. I only go full suit and tie for weddings, funerals and special events.

I recently lost about 30 lbs and while that's a great thing, I also have lost a lot of great pieces that are just too big on me. The weight is staying off though, because it's been almost a year. I'm tried of wearing clothes that are too big and I'm committed to never fill them out again. So I need a new wardrobe, little by little.
Given my budget and my role in the community my aim is to dress nice but not ostentatiously nice.

I've poked around on here and I like the discussions I see. I know I'm going to learn a ton and I'm looking forward to it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads