Indochino suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by crease, Jan 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. angieindochino

angieindochino New Member

I have now responded to your request and again apologize for my delay in response.

Thanks,
    Angie

2. Scalawag

Scalawag Member

Everything went better than expected...?[​IMG]

3. GloStiX

GloStiX Senior member

^Fingers crossed for now. When I get the next suit I will review and post pics.

In my original e-mails to Indochino, I had written about StyleForum's 77,000 members and how I wanted to share with you all a positive review of them, so let's hope we can make that happen.

4. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Still waiting for my suit to be finished and ship out. It's been sitting in the "Sent to the Tailor" queue for about 3 1/2 weeks now. I ordered everything well after the Chinese New Year so I didn't think there would be any delays, but it seems to be taking a really long time. From all the reviews I've read, chances are I may have to request a remake too, since I haven't seen many good results for suits on the first try....so it might be over 2 months by the time I finally get a wearable suit. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get lucky on the first shot.

5. facet

facet Senior member

Looking forward to how it turns out.

6. LorenzL

LorenzL Senior member

My Associate suit finally got shipped (ordered Feb. 15th) - will post pics and review here once I got it!

7. Beatlegeuse

My Associate suit finally got shipped (ordered Feb. 15th) - will post pics and review here once I got it!

Nice, good to know...I ordered mine a couple days after that, so mine should be shipping out soon too.

8. Scalawag

Scalawag Member

I ordered Feb. 14th and still hasn't shipped. But good to know they're starting to go out!

9. Beatlegeuse

My Associate 3-piece just shipped today after nearly a month with the tailor. Should get it early next week...I'll post some updates after I receive it.

10. Scalawag

Scalawag Member

Jeez guys, not fair! [​IMG] Been with the 'tailor' since the 15th of Feb.

11. breeburr

breeburr New Member

Does anyone still have a Groupon for Indochino s/he would like to sell? It seems as if Indochino isn't doing any more offers for a while, unless I missed something. Thanks! [​IMG]

12. crazyrabbits

crazyrabbits Member

I keep hearing a lot of good things about these guys (especially on another forum I frequent, RedFlagDeals). I may make it a mid-year present to myself to go for one of their suits.

13. markspencer

markspencer Member

In my opininion, i really like the suits and the materials they use + the prices aren't very high.

14. Beatlegeuse

Just got my Associate 3-piece suit from Indochino today. I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. I've read so many negative reviews so I was pretty skeptical, but everything turned out better than I had expected. There are only some minor issues that can be fixed pretty easily by my tailor. The suit and the waistcoat need to be slimmed down just a tad in the chest and waist (only 0.5 or 1 inch), and the pants need to hemmed about 0.5 or 1 inch. That's it....everything else turned out pretty good. Before everyone calls "pics or it didn't happen!", I will definitely get some pics up ASAP. I might not be able to get them up until the end of the week, but as soon as I get a chance to take some I will post them here.

15. Scalawag

Scalawag Member

Just got my Associate 3-piece suit from Indochino today. I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. I've read so many negative reviews so I was pretty skeptical, but everything turned out better than I had expected. There are only some minor issues that can be fixed pretty easily by my tailor. The suit and the waistcoat need to be slimmed down just a tad in the chest and waist (only 0.5 or 1 inch), and the pants need to hemmed about 0.5 or 1 inch. That's it....everything else turned out pretty good. Before everyone calls "pics or it didn't happen!", I will definitely get some pics up ASAP. I might not be able to get them up until the end of the week, but as soon as I get a chance to take some I will post them here.

Good to know! Mine ended up shipping out on Sunday and will arrive on Thursday, so I will do the same. But I'm glad yours didn't show any glaring quality issues. [​IMG]