• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indochino suits?

Scalawag

Reaction score
Everything went better than expected...?
thumbs-up.gif

GloStiX

Reaction score
^Fingers crossed for now. When I get the next suit I will review and post pics.

In my original e-mails to Indochino, I had written about StyleForum's 77,000 members and how I wanted to share with you all a positive review of them, so let's hope we can make that happen.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my suit to be finished and ship out. It's been sitting in the "Sent to the Tailor" queue for about 3 1/2 weeks now. I ordered everything well after the Chinese New Year so I didn't think there would be any delays, but it seems to be taking a really long time. From all the reviews I've read, chances are I may have to request a remake too, since I haven't seen many good results for suits on the first try....so it might be over 2 months by the time I finally get a wearable suit. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get lucky on the first shot.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LorenzL
My Associate suit finally got shipped (ordered Feb. 15th) - will post pics and review here once I got it!

Nice, good to know...I ordered mine a couple days after that, so mine should be shipping out soon too.

breeburr

Reaction score
Does anyone still have a Groupon for Indochino s/he would like to sell? It seems as if Indochino isn't doing any more offers for a while, unless I missed something. Thanks!
smile.gif

crazyrabbits

Reaction score
I keep hearing a lot of good things about these guys (especially on another forum I frequent, RedFlagDeals). I may make it a mid-year present to myself to go for one of their suits.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my Associate 3-piece suit from Indochino today. I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. I've read so many negative reviews so I was pretty skeptical, but everything turned out better than I had expected. There are only some minor issues that can be fixed pretty easily by my tailor. The suit and the waistcoat need to be slimmed down just a tad in the chest and waist (only 0.5 or 1 inch), and the pants need to hemmed about 0.5 or 1 inch. That's it....everything else turned out pretty good. Before everyone calls "pics or it didn't happen!", I will definitely get some pics up ASAP. I might not be able to get them up until the end of the week, but as soon as I get a chance to take some I will post them here.

Scalawag

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Just got my Associate 3-piece suit from Indochino today. I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. I've read so many negative reviews so I was pretty skeptical, but everything turned out better than I had expected. There are only some minor issues that can be fixed pretty easily by my tailor. The suit and the waistcoat need to be slimmed down just a tad in the chest and waist (only 0.5 or 1 inch), and the pants need to hemmed about 0.5 or 1 inch. That's it....everything else turned out pretty good. Before everyone calls "pics or it didn't happen!", I will definitely get some pics up ASAP. I might not be able to get them up until the end of the week, but as soon as I get a chance to take some I will post them here.

Good to know! Mine ended up shipping out on Sunday and will arrive on Thursday, so I will do the same. But I'm glad yours didn't show any glaring quality issues.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads