• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cr2596

Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy indeed. The students will go nuts when I turn to write something on the board. They don't know I have been reading comics since before they were a twinkle in their parents' eyes (or a sperm in a vial for those artificially inseminated). I took a page out of your playbook and went for a monochromatic look.

Thanks for the nitpicking. I really appreciate it. I don't think I will mess with the vest at this stage.

Here is the suit in its maiden voyage. Too warm for the vest. Still, as you mentioned, I think the cut favors my weird body. You be the judge.
View attachment 1648622View attachment 1648621
View attachment 1648614View attachment 1648615View attachment 1648616
Excellent. Silhouette, details chosen (and omitted), color. All impeccable.

SJTM

Reaction score
Appreciate you taking the time out of your day to be a Styleforum troll lol. Grow up.
No need for name calling. I tried to give you a polite but honest reaction. I am not a fan of sneakers with suits. Sorry you took such offense.

dapper3

Reaction score
For the record, I'm not offended at all. If you consider your response to be polite you should certainly reconsider how you define it. As it stands your interpretation of what it may be is completely off. Simply stating "I am not a fan of sneakers with suits" would've easily sufficed but I digress. Be well, dress well, do better.

No need for name calling. I tried to give you a polite but honest reaction. I am not a fan of sneakers with suits. Sorry you took such offense.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.