• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

^^i still say you shouldve kopped. id rock the **** out of that on a night out.

i have no doubt you would.

Somehow, my Shiraz must have been stronger than I had first imagined - the steaks I remember, the singing and dancing I'm a bit more iffy on. As for "a sight for the ages", were we singing and dancing, wouldn't that have been more like "a shonda for the neighbors", or do you have terpsichorean talents hidden from the eyes of ordinary mortals, boychik?
Jus' askin' . . .
Next time, Tirailleur, definitely to be invited . . .

lol, let me find the video. brb.

When you showed us the photo on your phone, the jacket looked to be pure yellow, but on my monitor now, it's a little more like chartreuse - which is correct? A VERY powerful color to tame down into a 'fit, boychik - it may still be there when you next come to NYC . . .

its all yellow, baby.

Re-quote for awesome black shoe Appreciation...

that was awesome! i shoe circle raeped you guys with no warning. :slayer:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks, Gus! I almost wore it with my ivory suit on Friday. I'll have to give that a whirl.

As for the omission of T-Rex from last night's festivities...

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

almost forgot, another shot from yesterday. :slayer:

P7fzCJG.jpg

Hm. Monkeyface's yellow version was better.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Zegna suit (Milano)
Finamore shirt
Marinella tie
RLPL linen square
Hierbas de Ibiza
Gaziano & Girling Walkton, inaugural edition

tchoy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Speaking of ties, I recently picked up this Drakes that I had been coveting for a couple of years. I don't think I did so hot with it today:

If you just don't like the tie, that's fine, but I'd prefer to hear from those who have suggestions on better pairings.

I have a the same tie but in a lighter shade I usually wear it with a solid charcoal or navy suit.

Here is a photo ethandesu took from a while back.

Last edited:

Tailor Dan

Reaction score

I have a the same tie but in a lighter shade I usually wear it with a solid charcoal or navy suit.

I sincerely like both ties. If anything the darker is the bolder and you able to get away with taht against a interesting but not loud jaket and minor shirt balance. 2nd looks more at ease.

A metaphor might be that the first is a swift slap across the face, and the second a caress.

http://gentlemansgent.blogspot.co.uk

Tailor Dan

Reaction score

I sincerely like both ties. If anything the darker is the bolder and you able to get away with taht against a interesting but not loud jaket and minor shirt balance. 2nd looks more at ease.

A metaphor might be that the first is a swift slap across the face, and the second a caress.

Tailor Dan

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads