• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yepp I do when I feel something I write/say it, the end. 

Have you been diagnosed yet? There are a few conditions that can cause people to blurt out their thoughts without regard for the feelings of others and whether or not they contribute to the conversation -- ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, and Tourette Syndrome, among others.

I obviously can't tell you what you have, but make no mistake, this is considered a mental disability and it can be treated.

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have you been diagnosed yet? There are a few conditions that can cause people to blurt out their thoughts without regard for the feelings of others and whether or not they contribute to the conversation -- ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, and Tourette Syndrome, among others.
I obviously can't tell you what you have, but make no mistake, this is considered a mental disability and it can be treated.

I heard wearing TOM FORD cures all of those syndromes.

Last edited:

deandbn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Has anyone considered that the whitepigeon in a cape may really be Sir F (in a cape)...

Just a thought.

Occlusive.. Reclusive.. Delusive..

Whitepigeon

Reaction score
Totally, I should have spruced this up for work by wearing a linen navy and white striped cape and a paisley ascot instead of the invisible tie and maybe some pinky rings too.
Ok I know a feeding the troll here but I find this to be too funny to ignore.
Between Whitepigeon and sacksuitlover we seem to be egging on the new era of pseudo european trolls. I miss Viktor.
Avec your pardon......?

Whitepigeon

Reaction score
Has anyone considered that the whitepigeon in a cape may really be Sir F (in a cape)...
Just a thought.
Occlusive.. Reclusive.. Delusive..
Unfortunately I have to conclude that sometimes even the best hight quality cape developed for men cannot hide the lack of courtesy of so called "gentlemen".

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Alexander

Reaction score
Whitepigeon, just wear your cape
I'm looking forward to see something more suitable for the cape, I don't like the shoes and the trousers
Sometimes here in Chile you can see Huasos walking around with all their Trajes de huaso complete which is really interesting
Sometimes we see regular people walking with ponchos because it's winter time here and Ponchos of wool are really warm, sometimes even warmer than overcoats

Last edited:

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately I have to conclude that sometimes even the best hight quality cape developed for men cannot hide the lack of courtesy of so called "gentlemen".

Let's be real here. You're defending the use a cape in everyday wear. Nobody on terra firma wears those anymore, except for...well...you. To discuss this with any sort realism is ridiculous. I don't know how anyone can look at the picture you posted and take you seriously. If you're cruising around the park, or downtown, please take pictures of any and all males wearing a cape and post them here for proof, because I've never seen anyone wearing them outside of it being part of a costume.

It's not that the members here aren't "gentlemen", it's your lack of grasp on the reality that you look ridiculous in a freaking purple cape. Enough of this absurdity and let's move on to people wearing men's wear and not articles out of a Men of Hogwart's Calendar.

Last edited:

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Unfortunately I have to conclude that sometimes even the best hight quality cape developed for men cannot hide the lack of courtesy of so called "gentlemen".

Lack of courtesy from one party generally stems from a lack of situational awareness from the other. Unfortunately there's no one here that shares your fervor for the cape game. And, even if they were to, you've beaten it to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads