• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, now we are things getting clear.............!
Good heavens, do they really know nothing of what occurs in London, Paris and Milan ?
Yeah, when I went to London in May I was surprised to see everyone flying around with their capes. They save a lot in fuel...

Whitepigeon

Reaction score
Whitepigeon, do you happen to know how much horizontal distance is gained when leaping with a cape?
So, you jump off a great height without a cape, and it looks like this:
l
But then, you put a cape on. You jump from the exact same place, but with a cape on, and then it looks like this:
\
Do you see what I mean? The cape gains you a bit of horizontal distance.
It's an important advantage, don't you think?
About how many horizontal feet (or meters, if you prefer) does the cape give you?

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo are you coming to save the thread today or what? I have waited since yesterday now...

Hold on Im pressing my cape

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hold on Im pressing my cape

That's what Christian Bale has been saying all weekend, while Gotham City is being ruined . . .

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
this cape **** is still going on?!.....chrissakes.....

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you wear longer pants on the weekends to get the perfect break on your shoes, given that you're sitting on someone's shoulders?
:confused:

Not only is Spoo meticulous enough to wear longer trousers while seated on someone's shoulders, he also has the ceilings of his home raised so that he doesn't bump his head.

rms340

Reaction score

Whitepigeon

Reaction score
this cape **** is still going on?!.....chrissakes.....
Please I do understand for some persons it may be difficult, but try to keep up the qualitylevel of this forum - if I may say so - and stay courteous and a gentleman, even if a subject happens to be not your favorite subject. I am sure you can do better than this. Allright ?

Whitepigeon

Reaction score
Yeah, when I went to London in May I was surprised to see everyone flying around with their capes. They save a lot in fuel...
And you are from Spain ?
Well I thougth quite a few countrymen in Spain do appreciate your "capa espanola"
An elegant and wonderful piece of garment, made by your famous House of Sesena in Madrid.
If not to say "the capa espanola" is even part of your national identity, a kind of trademark like the jerez and the castagnetten.
Don 't you think it is a little bit cheap to make the cape so ridiculous
even if it is not your taste ?

More important than that :
stay courteous and a gentleman in this forum
even if a subject happens to be not your favorite one.
And do respect and accept that people
can and may have different tastes.
Do call me old - fashioned but I am sure you can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads