• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
2010-12-05c.jpg

Is that a head at the bottom of the big tree on the left?
peepwall[1].gif

sartorialism

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
I have always liked this suit. However, it has inspired from the most ugly venom, to praise. I even sold it once, to have it return to me.....so maybe it is fate.

So, what is your honest opinion? Is this a baller suit, or should I ball it up and light it on fire?

Please, give me honest feedback!

Oh, since I know it will land over where I am quite popular, and can't defend myself, I added a caption.

Mike

BallerTest-1.JPG

I love the suit! Stunning! RLPL made in England, right? Keep it! I'd taper it just a bit (shorten the pants and take in the chest). But it's a stunning suit!

Originally Posted by Manton
I just never liked the way reversed looks.

I much prefer inverse pleats...

Originally Posted by Baverso
This is my first suit, a navy solid BB Fitzgerald. How's the fit? I wish the alterations lady took it in more. What do you think?

DSC01268.JPG
DSC01283.JPG
DSC01286.JPG
DSC01291.JPG
DSC01295.JPG
DSC01296.JPG
DSC01297.JPG
DSC01307.JPG
DSC01315.JPG
DSC01329.JPG
DSC01332.JPG
DSC01333.JPG

This is my first suit, a navy solid BB Fitzgerald. How's the fit?

I think it fits you quite well. Congratulations on your first new suit! It's an important milestone!

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Worn in Milan, it was 10°C warmer there than where I live and still snowing
frown.gif
. I also redefined the iGent lavatory pic by adding a professional Bidet Shot from my hotel room.
2yo1oh0.jpg
mbizj6.jpg
15esjm.jpg

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baverso
This is my first suit, a navy solid BB Fitzgerald. How's the fit?
Does anyone else see shoulder divots?
confused.gif
Otherwise looks great. And no one else outside of SF will notice them.

Mysuitforless

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is a very simple test. I put this up today for opinions. I am also going to post a poll and let people vote on this suit.

Poll: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=212720

I have always liked this suit. However, it has inspired from the most ugly venom, to praise. I even sold it once, to have it return to me.....so maybe it is fate.

So, what is your honest opinion? Is this a baller suit, or should I ball it up and light it on fire?

Oh, since I know it will land over where I am quite popular, and can't defend myself, I added a caption
Mike

BallerTest-1.JPG

Ohh,I love this suit,I did not find double breast suit can also be looked so fashion!!!congratulation!!!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
Worn in Milan, it was 10°C warmer there than where I live and still snowing
frown.gif

I also redefined the iGent lavatory pic by adding a professional Bidet Shot from my hotel room.

15esjm.jpg

is the nozzle on that "faucet" adjustable? Looks like you might need to be in the "on your mark" track meet position to get it to do it's duty.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
I also redefined the iGent lavatory pic by adding a professional Bidet Shot from my hotel room.

Next level.
laugh.gif

(I'm not saying whether it's a level up or down...)

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mossrockss
Guess I'm late to the outerwear challenge. Ohio weather called for a rockin' awesome peacoat, though.

I love this forum. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, all (or your Monday, Aussies).

_MG_7280.jpg

_MG_7281.jpg

Looking good, Mr. Redford.

Mike

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
is the nozzle on that "faucet" adjustable? Looks like you might need to be in the "on your mark" track meet position to get it to do it's duty.

Yes, the nozzle it adjustable.
Alwys have lots of fun with that marvellous invention! (if one is raised in the UK or Germany, the use of bidets is not common, they're rather more typical of some medditereanen countries).

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Baller. Just don't wear it too often, let you become That Guy With The Baller Suit.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a very simple test. I put this up today for opinions. I am also going to post a poll and let people vote on this suit.

Poll: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=212720

Oh, since I know it will land over where I am quite popular, and can't defend myself, I added a caption.

Mike

BallerTest-1.JPG

Ha ha ha! Well done, Sir! Not the caption, but the clown suit! Add squirting flower to lapel and you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads