1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help with belt size (Vass)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AndrewRogers, Feb 5, 2009.

1. AndrewRogers

AndrewRogers Senior member

Dear Gang, Excuse me for sounding a fool, but it has been some years since I have worn a belt and I have none besides the canvas 'slider' sort for wear with very casual clothes. Everything else I have works with side-adjusters. I am thinking about buying some belts from Vass. They are available from 85cm onwards. Now, I have no idea with belt sizing. Does 85cm refer to one's waist? And would that make the smallest notch on the belt 85cm? For what it is worth, my girly-man waist is 75cm to 80cm, depending on what I had for breakfast, as are so many judgments. Thanks. Moderators, sorry would you please move this to Men's Clothing as I accidentally posted it in here while checking another thread [​IMG]

2. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

The measurement refers to the waist circumference when buckled at the third hole or middle hole.