1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help with belt size (Vass)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AndrewRogers, Feb 5, 2009.

1. AndrewRogers

AndrewRogers Distinguished Member

Dear Gang, Excuse me for sounding a fool, but it has been some years since I have worn a belt and I have none besides the canvas 'slider' sort for wear with very casual clothes. Everything else I have works with side-adjusters. I am thinking about buying some belts from Vass. They are available from 85cm onwards. Now, I have no idea with belt sizing. Does 85cm refer to one's waist? And would that make the smallest notch on the belt 85cm? For what it is worth, my girly-man waist is 75cm to 80cm, depending on what I had for breakfast, as are so many judgments. Thanks. Moderators, sorry would you please move this to Men's Clothing as I accidentally posted it in here while checking another thread [​IMG]

2. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior Member

The measurement refers to the waist circumference when buckled at the third hole or middle hole.