• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Relaxing on deck now, one more shot of the Crimson Cap Toe boots, because I can and someone has to flood this thread with photos. I mean, we are only on page 354 and we should try for at least 400 before January ( I have no idea why, just a nice round number)
IMG_8311.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So the last Dermatologist I saw, didn't think the cyst on my thigh needed looking at further, the one I saw today thought we should cut the thing out and send it to pathology. Now not only do I have a large wound on my thigh, but got BLOOD ON MY SUEDE GS LOAFERS. Damn good thing I had Nano sprayed them, cleaned right off once dry. Moral of the story is get a good suede brush and treat your suede before you wear it!!!!!

Josh Lange

Reaction score
I’ve got a pair of 10d British tan captoe on eBay if anyone’s interested. I love them but can’t make the size work. Happy to pass them on cheap to someone here if interested.

Sizing for GS hasn’t worked well for me. I love everything else about them! 10e is my last shot, unless 9eee for some reason would work (9.5e is tight on small toes)

The 9EEE might be worth a shot. That EEE last is awesome. Do you feel like the 10E might be too long if you try that?

I'd really like to purchase a pair of Grant Stone bluchers but do they really fit that wide? I have no experience regarding american shoe brands but I usually wear 7UK and when I read advice about downsizing I always end up with shoes that are too short for me (despite being okay in width).

If you share some common brands that you like to wear 7UK, I could help point you towards something in our Grant Stone collection. If you wear 7UK in some GYW brands, you might line up with our 7.5D... but would prefer to hear the brands/sizes that fit you well before making a suggestion.

Dichnotfu

Reaction score
If you share some common brands that you like to wear 7UK, I could help point you towards something in our Grant Stone collection. If you wear 7UK in some GYW brands, you might line up with our 7.5D... but would prefer to hear the brands/sizes that fit you well before making a suggestion.

I wear 7UK on Meermin's RUI last, all Jfitzpatrick's lasts and Tricker's 4497 last, if that's useful.
Thanks for your help!

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like a pair of 9.5d Honey Shell Ottawas popped back up in the last chance section. If they were half a size smaller they'd be gone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads