• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

grc1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday - black Strands

43914188_246118096062352_3816510547603030316_n.jpg

grc1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
G&G Gents,

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of RTW G&G Oxfords in Vintage Oak? My preference is for Captoe models (Cambridge, Kensington, Harrow) in GG06 but will also consider those DG70. Also open to austerity brogues on either last.

I’m UK 11.5 standard E width.

I’ve turned the internet upside down with no luck. MTO is an option but I’d prefer to avoid the 3 month lead time if I can find one RTW.

Alan Bee
I'd get in touch with the Savile Row store. They may be able to find stock that's part of a run for retailers that may or may not be advertised online, or have access to returns etc.

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been working on a Thorpe MTO and the amount of choices have only led me to a single realization: I’ll need two thorpes. Alas, only one for now so we’ll see. I’ve come to the thread for some enabling, if you gents don’t mind. My request is to please share any and all pictures of your Thorpes! :slayer:

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been working on a Thorpe MTO and the amount of choices have only led me to a single realization: I’ll need two thorpes. Alas, only one for now so we’ll see. I’ve come to the thread for some enabling, if you gents don’t mind. My request is to please share any and all pictures of your Thorpes! :slayer:
Hopefully you made it to the trunk show :bigstar:

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a longshot but...Does anyone happen to have a pair of Urban Commando's they'd consider selling or trading in a UK8.5E (or UK9E potentially)?

I live near the arctic circle and these would really help me out...

(PS: I have stuff to trade as well... NIB Alden Ravello Boots, EG MTO's, other GG's)

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea if GG ever does Black Friday or cyber Monday deals? I cannot seem to remember.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads