• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fragrance Top 10

surfnbank

Reaction score
Tommy Bahama- Very Cool
Lacoste- Red
Curve- Original
Dior- Not sure which one
Art of Shaving- Sandalwood

That's about all I use at the moment might have to check the post and see what else there is to be seen.

sushi7474

Reaction score
I prefer "fresh" scents and thus my favorites are:

1) Hugo Boss "Selection"
2) Ralp Lauren "Polo Blue"

The RL fragrance raised several compliments, so this is the mostly used EdT now :)

qma

Reaction score
i like hermes, and i really like the jardin en mediterane. my summer-standard.

Neo1824

Reaction score
I started trying the new Tom Ford Grey Vetiver...wife really likes it.

Also wear YSL L'homme

ssnyc

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with 'By Kilian'? It's a relatively new line, from Kilian Hennessey, grandson of LVMH. The GF brought a handful of samples. Tried: Taste of Heaven (absinthe inspired)...didn't like it. Starts out really nice...lavender, spice then turns into a HEAVY powder smell. Straight to Heaven (rum inspired)...Nice..very faint...smells like a Gin Martini. http://www.bykilian.com/en/

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ssnyc
Anyone familiar with 'By Kilian'? It's a relatively new line, from Kilian Hennessey, grandson of LVMH.
The GF brought a handful of samples.

(...)

I'm familiar with their line-up but have never tried; I just think the line is at such a crazy price that I refuse to even consider them. Although, if you must buy, the travel refills are - so I'm told - a bit more down-to-earth in pricing.

ssnyc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
I'm familiar with their line-up but have never tried; I just think the line is at such a crazy price that I refuse to even consider them. Although, if you must buy, the travel refills are - so I'm told - a bit more down-to-earth in pricing.
Wow yeah...you're right, i didn't realize what the retail is. I would never pay that much for a fragrance. My GF is in the beauty industry so she always comes home with this and that.

jwied82

Reaction score
I just got Lalique Encre Noir, i really really like it. I tried it on in a store last week but didnt buy it, then ordered some online the next day.
Before that i used Gucci Rush, which i had been using for at least 7 years, and before that it was Zino Davidoff, which is a very cedary scent.

krillin

Reaction score
No order and a little of the top of my head...

1. Burberry London
2. Penhaligons Castile
3. Miller Harris Fuelles de Tabac
4. Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
5. Trumper's Spanish Leather
6. Annick Goutal Ambre Fetiche
7. Annick Goutal Musc Nomade
8. MPG Santal Noble
9. Caron Pour un Homme
10. Le Labo Rose 31

my favorite house is annick goutal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads