• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For the love of d'Avenza

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a DB suit from D'Avenza and it has some of the most beautiful shoulder construction I've seen on any RTW suit. Brioni has nothing over them in this department. I wish I could find more from them in my size.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
for all lovers of the D'avenza brand
Only for this month of October, we offer you

on all D'avenza brand articles : 30%

Use the discount code on shop for D'avenza Brand: davenza10

Click here and start your shopping on luxgentleman.com

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Great style by our friend and collaborator @Robs9. He is wearing his chocolate brown flannel pinstripe D'avenza suit that he got from our assortment.

IMG_0881.jpg

Robs89

Reaction score
Great style by our friend and collaborator @Robs9. He is wearing his chocolate brown flannel pinstripe D'avenza suit that he got from our assortment.

View attachment 1260626
Thanks for the feature Mark! This suit is one of my favorites for fall and winter. What I like the most about it is the balance in the construction of the suit. It has a more "proper" length to it, small amount of padding in the shoulders and a beautiful 3/2 rolled buttoning.

noobanker

Reaction score
What’s a fair price to pay for a single breast D’Avenza overcoat in wool?
Do they usually run large?
If you wear a size 52 normally should you go with a 54 or 52?

MarkWinter

Reaction score
What’s a fair price to pay for a single breast D’Avenza overcoat in wool?
Do they usually run large?
If you wear a size 52 normally should you go with a 54 or 52?

Here is a link to our coat selection from d'Avenza:

There are different cuts, the slimmer ones are true to size, on the regular ones, such as polo coats you can size down. It's always good to compare measurements with your existing garments.
I would recommend our selection as good price/quality ratio for the product that you get. The fabrics are sumptuous and soft, the cuts are timeless and the make is top notch.
Let me know if you have questions about anything in particular in PM.

Last edited:

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
For all the lovers of D'avenza only for a short time an only for a short time an unmissable offer on all jackets on the online shop 20% OFF.

What are you waiting for !
Start your shopping now and add unique items to your wardrobe at a special price

Use the discount code: jacket20

Start now your shopping on
luxgentleman.com

Free shipping on orders over € 500 !
We ship worldwide ✈

noobanker

Reaction score
Thinking about buying this.
Is this a good style w/ suit?

Attachments

• davenza.jpeg
    davenza.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 74

MarkWinter

Reaction score
WIN_2465_3000px90q.jpg

A classic yet striking look, double-breasted chalk stripe suits were donned by such strong personalities as Churchill or Onassis. The d’Avenza take on this tailoring icon offers the right balance of power and understatement. The subtle foulard patterned silk tie from Kiton adds to the conservative appeal while the Silvano Lattanzi oxford shoes will surely empower its wearer.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
SAVE THE DATE FROM 25 NOVEMBER TO 2 DECEMBER

This year is a must for black friday for all Luxgentleman

30% OFF on all products signed D'avenza

using the discount code: black30

You can find the best luxury brands at the best price and increase discounted.

Take advantage of the unmissable promotion and renew your wardrobe for a stylish winter.

**the discount is not applicable on the shoes and umbrella section

Start now your shopping on luxgentleman.com

JFK_88

Reaction score
Question...does anyone know a supplier of D'Avenza garments that might carry larger sizes as well? I am specifically interested in a "Forte" style sportcoat like this one in the same color. I always check out Sartoriale, Luxgentleman and the Topshelfapparel guy in Milwaukee...but none of the shops ever really has something in my size, which is a 48L US or US 50L depending on the cut. Just really love the way this "Forte" jacket is made and have been after one for a long time - just never had any luck...

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 32
  • s-l5003.jpg
    s-l5003.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 21
  • s-l5004.jpg
    s-l5004.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 27
  • s-l5001.jpg
    s-l5001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 24
  • s-l5005.jpg
    s-l5005.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 28
  • s-l5006.jpg
    s-l5006.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 30
  • s-l5008.jpg
    s-l5008.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 30
  • s-l5009.jpg
    s-l5009.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 29
  • s-l50010.jpg
    s-l50010.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 29
  • s-l50032.jpg
    s-l50032.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 72
  • s-l50067.jpg
    s-l50067.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 259

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Question...does anyone know a supplier of D'Avenza garments that might carry larger sizes as well? I am specifically interested in a "Forte" style sportcoat like this one in the same color. I always check out Sartoriale, Luxgentleman and the Topshelfapparel guy in Milwaukee...but none of the shops ever really has something in my size, which is a 48L US or US 50L depending on the cut. Just really love the way this "Forte" jacket is made and have been after one for a long time - just never had any luck...
Hi unfortunately I have to give you not a good news but if you did not find this jacket in your size among the sellers you mentioned I think it is almost impossible to find an identical one of your size elsewhere, this brand no longer produces any product, the last products of production you can find them only among the sellers that you mentioned before, there are no other products d'Avenza around the world, I know that you have already tried to see on my shop but anyway I want to tell you that we have 7 d'Avenza jackets of size 48 US, if you need help I remain at your disposal.
Alessandro

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads