• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
thanks for the head's up. I just gave them a call and might head over later today

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DO A BUY WITH ME AND SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE, MEANING WE BOTH GET 50% OFF, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ASAP.

Last edited:

pojosamaneo

Reaction score
Just getting started with Filson products! Own a 256 in otter and a 257 in tan currently. I tried a small duffle but found it too small to be a weekend bag, so I returned it and am now looking for a medium travel bag in otter. Hard to find on sale.

I think I'm going to sell my 257 when I get a chance. I've never used it, as it feels a bit redundant. Couldn't pass up on the deal though.

One thing I will say about Filson...I find it absurd that they are offering beat up restored bags for those insane prices.

Last edited:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
???? I don't understand the question. it's sort of moot point now because the sale is over anyway

MM730

Reaction score
Just find out that the navy 22oz twill is sigtly thinner then the normal 22oz twill , to measure is to know :)

tomatic

Reaction score
Just find out that the navy 22oz twill is sigtly thinner then the normal 22oz twill , to measure is to know :)

I've about 10 F bags in Navy (sold all Otter) and most of them won't even stand on their own. E.g. the zippered Tote or the Medium Travel. Wasn't the case with the green ones. Bummer.

1961scout

Reaction score
"One thing I will say about Filson...I find it absurd that they are offering beat up restored bags for those insane prices."

Those bags sell as fast as they offer them. People want the beat up look. Watch them on eBay, those kind of bags always sell high. Good business move for Filson. They probably threw/gave them away previously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lowndes

Reaction score
Picked up the Medium Travel Bag, Zippered Tote and Dopp Kit to add to my collection today. All in tan. Can't wait to receive them. Thinking about getting the suit cover but not sure if it would serve much of a function for me. I see myself using my 257 and Travel bag for virtually all of my travel needs.

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
considering grabbing the Filson Briefcase. anything else in that price range i can cross shop?

sklark23

Reaction score
Took a gamble on the medium filson x cabourn work cape with red buffalo plaid liner, hope it works out. I likely need the small so we will find out

milw50717

Reaction score

"One thing I will say about Filson...I find it absurd that they are offering beat up restored bags for those insane prices."

Those bags sell as fast as they offer them. People want the beat up look. Watch them on eBay, those kind of bags always sell high. Good business move for Filson. They probably threw/gave them away previously.

They claim to make them from parts from a number of bags, in which case it becomes very labour intensive - strip old bags down into component parts, determine what can be reused, repair those parts that need it, allocate recycled/repaired/new parts to form "new" bag, assemble new bag. The labour costs can quickly add up, so it may not be as profitable as at first thought. However, they have been doing it for a while through their various pop-up stalls, so it must be profitable for them or they would be foolish to continue.

Lowndes

Reaction score
I recently received the filson zippered tote and plan to use it as a diaper/camera bag. It would be great to have a bit more internal organization though. Anybody have a recommendation for an internal organization system I could stick in the bag?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads