1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Like new Filson Briefcase #70257 Dark Brown

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by ncroadwarrior2, Feb 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncroadwarrior2

ncroadwarrior2 Well-Known Member

This is second FS posting. I have purchased quite a few items from forum members and now its time to pass on a great deal.

Up for sale is an item that we all know very well. The Filson briefcase/computer bag b.ka. the 257. I purchased this at retail at the end of last year and I have only used it to carry my laptop and accessories. I used it for a solid three months and then I purchased a beautiful Ralph Lauren computer bag ( here on SF ) which I am currently using. The 257 has been in the plastic bag ever since. We all know this bag but here are the features:

Taken from the Filson website:

• YKK solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson with storm flap for added security
    • 4 stow pockets, 3 interior dividers, 5 interior utility pockets, 1 interior slotted pocket, 1 interior patch pocket
    • Base is reinforced with Rugged Twill to handle extra-heavy loads
    • Sized to fit a standard laptop up to 15" wide
    • Removable, adjustable 46"-long Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
    • Made with saddle-grade Bridle Leather sourced from North America and tanned in the USA
    • Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs, plus Bridle Leather reinforcement on side and near opening
    • Made with abrasion- and water-resistant fabric, with Tin Cloth bound seams for added durability

I do not have the original box. Please PM me for more information. I have good feedback as a buyer here.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.