• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Styleforum Printed Corduroy Shirt Poll

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might have to cop gray blackwatch if it is selected. godly. gotta be ready to snatch xs

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Lol, yeh i hate purple. But seriously, We had the purple flannel and the purple double face.

Originally Posted by Epaulet
The bad news is that the Black/Grape is no longer available. When we started this poll, they had plenty of stock left, but it looks like a Japanese client bought up the remaining goods. So, we've switched to choice #3 - Black/Blue/Red.

Try again.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, but we didn't get it. That'd be like saying there's no need to go get laid because you tried to several times and got turned down. You didn't get any, but hey, you shouldn't want any more because you already asked for it!

Ultimately, there's a max of two purple shirts coming from these collabs over a 12-month period. You'll live.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the feedback so far! Greyscale Blackwatch is out in front, and I'm pretty damn excited about that. We'll see if one of the Buffalo checks can catch up into 2nd position.

The poll is open until Friday, so please cast your votes if you haven't already.

Thanks!
Mike

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Time to stuff the ballot boxes.

Gingahbman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
what is up with everyone and purple? Wasn't one of the last SF epaulet shirts purple? I'm very sure we also had a buffalo check. Buffalo check is definitely over used too.

Blackwatch and olive & cream are ace.

+1 I like blackwatch, but I'm really feeling the olive & cream one as well.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for voting everyone!

Alright - the two Blackwatch's take the crown. Both of these are going to make up really handsome shirts. The olive Blackwatch is a classic, and the Greyscale will be a nice twist on that.

I spoke it over with Adele - and we're going to order up the Grape Buffalo Check as well. It was the third favorite, and I'm sure it will make up into a killer piece. In person, the pattern is actually quite subtle. It looks a bit more exaggerated on screen due to the scanning. In reality, the grape color is really dark, and this will be a awesome match for raw denim and chinos. As a printed pattern on corduroy, it will be a unique twist on the usual buffalo-check Fall shirt.

Thanks again - we'll put these into work and post them for preorders by next week.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking back six months later, your #1 didn't sell out, while your #2 and #3 (your gut choice, I'm guessing) are sold out. Did you order more stock in the #1?

Phenomenon sociologica!!!

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe seeing the pattern on a shirt made a difference.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I weren't so destitute, he'd be down one "large" in the greyscale. I tried it on and swooned, but alas, put it back on the rack with the intention of buying it at a later date that never came to pass.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads