• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum + Epaulet Alpaca Project (Sweaters, Scarves, & Stoles)

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Epaulet Styleforum Alpaca 2800 Leader.jpg

Hi everyone!

Last year, we introduced our collaborative "Alpaca Project" for the first time! Working with a group of independent Peruvian suppliers, we offered a luxurious range of pure Alpaca sweaters & accessories. It was a huge success, and we delivered over 500 gorgeous pieces.

I'm thrilled to re-introduce this project for 2023. We have a great selection of new styles and expanded color options. And we're bringing back some of the greatest hits of last year!

You can view the entire assortment online here

We're offering an early bird discount of 15% off all items until Sunday 10/22. Use the folllowing code at checkout to claim it:

alpaca15

All of these items are available for preorder now and will be delivered by mid-November. They make wonderful gifts, so definitely consider them for your holiday shopping! There's a lot to talk about, but here's a quick overview:

* All items from the Alpaca Project are ethically produced in Peru at Fair Trade certified facilities

* Alpaca is a unique luxury fiber that's softer than wool, warmer than cashmere, and friendlier on the environment than both of them.

* A percentage of all sales will go to support Styleforum and our community efforts of meetups, editorials, and podcasts.

* Of course, the entire assortment is Styleforum Approved®. It's stylish & current, responsibly produced, crafted in luxury fibers, and made to exacting quality standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re very happy to be working with Epaulet again this year. Our houndstooth Alpaca blanket has found a permanent home on the curl up spot on our living room couch. Alpaca and leather. It’s like something in a Ralph Lauren photoshoot. Thanks @Epaulet

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We’re very happy to be working with Epaulet again this year. Our houndstooth Alpaca blanket has found a permanent home on the curl up spot on our living room couch. Alpaca and leather. It’s like something in a Ralph Lauren photoshoot. Thanks @Epaulet
The feeling is mutual! We delivered a ton of great pieces last year, and I'm thrilled that we're doing it again!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm adding in some new scarves to the online assortment. Samples just arrived and I shot them on a dressform. You can grab 15% off with the code alpaca15 until Sunday 10/22.

Let's start with the basic solids. These are about $84 with the discount and they're an amazing value for that price! Alpaca is softer than wool and warmer (relative to weight) than cashmere. It's strong and resists shedding and pilling. We have both easy and pop colors available:

Alpaca Scarves Classic Solids

Scarf Charcoal.jpg
Saffron Scarf Text.jpg
Cranberry Scarf.jpg
Scarf Solid Black Text.jpg
Navy Text.jpg
Olive Text.jpg
Flamingo Text.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alpaca Discount Ends Tomorrow

Hey guys! Our early bird pricing on the Alpaca project closes tomorrow night. I know that I'm usually kind of flexible with these deadlines, but this was organized with Styleforum, so I won't be able to offer this discount after Sunday 11/22. Couple things:

1. You can get the discount with code alpaca15

2. You can see the whole assortment of alpaca items here
3. I put together a quick video overview of the new items and the greatest hits:

4. If you have any questions, send me a chat message through our site www.epauletbrand.com. I can answer quickly on there so you don't miss out on the discount.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Order Today for Sweaters This Month

It's getting cold out there! Our Alpaca sweaters offer a softer hand than wool and more warmth than cashmere. They are absolutely brilliant for cold days, and we have a gorgeous assortment of styles and colors.

Order this weekend, and we'll get your sweater shipped by the end of this month. You're going to absolutely love it!

Plus: they make an excellent gift. It's not too early to start thinking about the holidays.

If you have any questions or need guidance on sizing, please use the chat function of our website & I'll be happy to help you

Seven sweater shapes are available, scroll down to see the whole lineup...

Alpaca Handknit Marled Crewneck Sweaters: $275

Handknit Leader.jpg

Alpaca Extrafine Knit Half Zip Sweaters: $295

Half Zip leader.jpg

Alpaca Extrafine Knit Crewneck Sweaters: $225

Crewneck Leader.jpg

Alpaca Extrafine Knit Cardigan Sweaters: $275

Cardigan Leader.jpg

Alpaca Extrafine Knit Lightweight Raglan Sweaters: $195

Raglan Leader.jpg

Alpaca Extrafine Knit V-Neck Sweaters: $225

VNeckLeader copy.jpg

Alpaca Extrafine Knit Turtleneck Sweaters: $195

Turtleneck Leader.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
unnamed.jpeg

Gorgeous Pure Alpaca Scarves at an Unbeatable Price

The holidays are almost here, and we're close to the last call for our Alpaca project. To sweeten the deal, we're offering 20% off any scarves or stoles ordered this weekend.

Pick out something exceptional, and it will ship to you no later than 12/15. These scarves are not only wonderful to own yourself, but they also make a fantastic and easy gift.

Scroll down to see the categories, and use the code below to take 20% off

alpaca20

Alpaca Plaid & Ombre Lightweight Stoles Extra Long: $165

11A.jpg

Alpaca Scarves Double-Faced Checks & Solids: $125

11C.jpeg

Alpaca Scarves with Peruvian Ethnic Patterns: $125

11D.jpg

Alpaca Houndsooth Stoles Extra Long: $165

11E.jpg

Alpaca Scarves Classic Solids: $98

11G.jpg

Alpaca & Silk Boucle Scarves: $150

11X.jpg

Alpaca Scarves Plaids and Checks: $125

11F.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Two quick Peruvian notes for the holidays:

1) Today is the deadline to order our Alpaca scarves and stoles and save 20%. We'll ship by 12/15 (hopefully a few days earlier than that).

Use the code alpaca20

Link to the scarves & stoles are here. The code only works on these items, not the sweaters.

2) I'm going to list these rad "Gaucho" throw blankets tomorrow. We'll have the order open for a week, with guaranteed delivery to you by 12/23 or earlier. They're a blend of baby alpaca and wool. Incredible hand and great colors! MSRP is $275, but we'll have them out at $195 for the week. They're an amazing gift.

Gaucho Blanket Leader.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The Gaucho blankets are live! Selling like crazy too.. huge thanks to everyone who ordered. Video presentation of them is above. Here's an overview:

1) Orders for holiday delivery are open until Thursday 11/30. Order before than and save $80 off the MSRP and get guaranteed delivery to your doorstep by 12/23 or earlier. They're priced at $195 each.

2) These are made in Peru of 50% Alpaca, 35% Virgin Wool, and 15% Nylon. They are a standard "throw" size at 75"x 50" (180cm x 130cm).

3) This blend is awesome. It's softer and warmer than pure wool. And the nylon content prevents it from pilling.

4) There's four colorsways avaialble. They each have easy muted tones and a beautiful mix of stripes and indigenous patterns. The designs recall the classic ponchos and blankets used by Gaucho horsemen of the 19th century.

5) They're wonderful to sleep or sit with. They look great on a couch or a chair. And they're comfortable to wrap around yourself on a cold morning.

Here's the four colors and purchase links. Feel free to post up any questions here!

GAUCHO BLANKET DESERT SUNSET: $195
Gaucho Desert Sunset Top.jpg

GAUCHO BLANKET RIOJA: $195
Rioja Top.jpg

GAUCHO BLANKET CAFE CON LECHE: $195
Cafe Con Leche Top.jpg

GAUCHO BLANKET GRANITE ROSE: $195
Granite Rose Top.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads