• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NewYawker

Reaction score
These mto walts just came in:

I had purchases the navy hopsack blazer and decided after I wanted the pants to make a full suit. I went with side tabs and suspender buttons. The pants also came finished with cuffs. Really very pleased. Big thanks to mike and adele for hooking it up. Turn around time was crazy fast. Maybe 3 or 4 weeks.

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These mto walts just came in: I had purchases the navy hopsack blazer and decided after I wanted the pants to make a full suit. I went with side tabs and suspender buttons. The pants also came finished with cuffs. Really very pleased. Big thanks to mike and adele for hooking it up. Turn around time was crazy fast. Maybe 3 or 4 weeks.
I saw this right after I saw your haul in the Eidos thread. You had a pretty fantastic day. All looks outstanding!

NewYawker

Reaction score
I saw this right after I saw your haul in the Eidos thread. You had a pretty fantastic day. All looks outstanding!

Thanks man! It was a good day indeed. The finishing on these walt is unbelievable. I may just go the mto route in the future for other odd trousers. I really prefer side tabs and suspenders so the customization ability is amazing.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Mike, Did you fall a little behind on your new MTO pages? I am kind of glad, as I need to wait for all my purchases to come in first... -Mike
Haha, yes - Adele and I are on a little vacation this week in Florida with the in-laws. I had all of these grandiose schemes of putting everything online before we left, but the baby had different thoughts in that regard. Now that we're settled in, I'll be able to crank some things out this week. Should be a lot going up. We've got some new merchandise in as well. I'm in a bit of a clothing drought, as my new shirts and trousers are running late, but two more brand new Alden makeups just hit on Friday. I'll have those online today.
These mto walts just came in: I had purchases the navy hopsack blazer and decided after I wanted the pants to make a full suit. I went with side tabs and suspender buttons. The pants also came finished with cuffs. Really very pleased. Big thanks to mike and adele for hooking it up. Turn around time was crazy fast. Maybe 3 or 4 weeks.
Thanks man! It was a good day indeed. The finishing on these walt is unbelievable. I may just go the mto route in the future for other odd trousers. I really prefer side tabs and suspenders so the customization ability is amazing.
Thanks so much for ordering - those came out awesome! So your trousers were actually a Southwick MTO, done with our Walt pattern. They are doing a killer job on it. I just received the Spring swatches for all of Southwick on Friday as well. We'll build those out as jackets, but most of them could be done as trousers as well. And yes - your cuffs and sidetabs are a killer combination on that navy hopsack. I bet that it looks really boss as an entire suit.
Oatmeal Tattersall Daltrey SC Mocha Flannel Walt's from last year
That fit is awesome Don! That's still my favorite Southwick sportcoat
Sorry Mike, but thank you for accommodating. If it is not possible, I totally understand. I got distracted by getting home after being gone for two weeks! Amazing how that can work. P.S. I already sent you an E-mail. :)
No worries - we got you!

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
Hey @Epaulet , was wondering if you'll be doing another run of polos of some kind? I'm thinking I'm going to need some to go with my incoming West Egg Madras EFF Rivets.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the hopsack... My blazer arrived yesterday and it is fantastic! I ordered a pair of trousers about a week or two after the blazer so I am still waiting on those before I take everything off to the tailor but am very excited to get to wear them. And now New Yawker is making me wish I had gone with the side tabs on mine as well. Maybe I'll need to order up a second pair? :satisfied:

Todd V

Reaction score
Some Epaulet textures on a snowy day. We have the Navy Cotton Cash SC, Ironwood tweeds and a wool paisley tie from last year.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've been getting some great fit pics on Instagram as well. Here's some recent ones:

Navy Cowhide Moto Jacket

Cross-Hatch Kamigata

Ends for Friends Turqouise Donegal Trouser

Green Flannel Trousers and Alden x Epaulet Innsbruck Alt Wien

Grape Heather Heirloom Sweater

Ends for Friends Rudy Trouser in Barberis Cream of Wheat

Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boot

Alden x Epaulet Innsbruck Indy

NewYawker

Reaction score
Speaking of the hopsack... My blazer arrived yesterday and it is fantastic! I ordered a pair of trousers about a week or two after the blazer so I am still waiting on those before I take everything off to the tailor but am very excited to get to wear them. And now New Yawker is making me wish I had gone with the side tabs on mine as well. Maybe I'll need to order up a second pair?
satisfied.gif

You definitely need another pair
devil.gif
In all seriousness I usually get two pairs of pants when I do mto suiting. One with belt loops and another pair sans belt loops with side tabs for suspenders. Its a nice option to be able to switch it up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads