• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OlafG

Reaction score
Can I expect that the stock in store is about the same as online? I'm going to NYC in about two weeks and I really want to visit Epaulet on Manhattan.

zielschuss

Reaction score

hypomnema

Reaction score
Is there a limited supply of fabric in either the dove grey or grey hopsack? Wondering if I grabbed a pair and then someday in the near future wanted a jacket made, if the fabric would be there to make it happen.

nathanl

Reaction score
Is there a limited supply of fabric in either the dove grey or grey hopsack? Wondering if I grabbed a pair and then someday in the near future wanted a jacket made, if the fabric would be there to make it happen.

Second the question about dove (already have the normal grey on order!).

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone having issues with the website? its not working for me

unclesam099

Reaction score

Second the question about dove (already have the normal grey on order!).

I'd recommend ordering at the same time to ensure that your fabrics are from the same dye lot. Otherwise, you risk having a trouser and a jacket that are just slightly off and will not match. While it's not common, it can be a concern.

neutrino

Reaction score
Don't have any better pics yet, but here's the first outing of my Caine after tailoring. Also, red italia shirt, ashland burgundy tie, super 120s grey walts. Shoes are Alden cigar LWB.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Don't have any better pics yet, but here's the first outing of my Caine after tailoring. Also, red italia shirt, ashland burgundy tie, super 120s grey walts. Shoes are Alden cigar LWB.
Sharp looking in a classic combination.

nathanl

Reaction score
I'd recommend ordering at the same time to ensure that your fabrics are from the same dye lot. Otherwise, you risk having a trouser and a jacket that are just slightly off and will not match. While it's not common, it can be a concern.

Honestly, there's not much control over this as-is - they get restocks of, say, navy hopsack trousers and jackets at different times. If you were ordering a navy hopsack set today, you'd get the just-restocked trousers and and older jacket. And for those of us who have to go MTO, there's no avoiding it (grey and dove, if possible, are MTO only anyway).

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope the hopsack fabrics become staples that are always kept in stock. I have the grey hopsack trousers on my way shortly, and I'd definitely like to pick up the navy and dove grey at some point in the future as well. It just seems like such a perfect odd trouser material.

Last edited:

nathanl

Reaction score
I hope the hopsack fabrics become staples that are always kept in stock. I have the grey hopsack trousers on my way shortly, and I'd definitely like to pick up the navy and dove grey at some point in the future as well. It just seems like such a perfect odd trouser material.

It is.
nod[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members