• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wore my original british khaki rivets to dinner. thought "man, these are my favorite pair of pants by far". dripped some unknown substance on them. washed 'em. locked that stain in. right near crotch area. ahahah. bummer.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
Well, I ordered the Western print belt because it's too good of a value to pass up. Searching through this thread, I see that most guys who have posted fit pics with this belt do not necessarily match the shoe color with it. Is that pretty normal for this sort of belt?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Photos. It's OK to take an off thread tangent for this.

But of course:

And you can check it out here in all of it's Ebay glory. I believe that they have some other breeds available. It's just as insane in real life as it appears in photos. Chalk that one up to drunken shopping.

wore my original british khaki rivets to dinner. thought "man, these are my favorite pair of pants by far". dripped some unknown substance on them. washed 'em. locked that stain in. right near crotch area. ahahah. bummer.

Oh man! Try bringing them by a dry cleaner, they can often get that stuff out or at least minimize it as much as possible.

Well, I ordered the Western print belt because it's too good of a value to pass up. Searching through this thread, I see that most guys who have posted fit pics with this belt do not necessarily match the shoe color with it. Is that pretty normal for this sort of belt?

Awesome, you're going to love it! I personally own that belt, and I'll generally pair it with any sort of brown shoes or boots. It doesn't have to be an exact match, but it looks good as a compliment to the shoes.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Stuff

With the height of the summer, things are a little slower in the product launch department, but here's what we have in the pipeline for August:

CARMINA ENORMO-DELIVERY
Restocks of double monks and fitzgeralds, some new tough-ass Chromexcel styles, and belts are en-route as we speak. Lots of shell cordovan too. I have a delivery coming in today and another one scheduled for next week.

Gitman Vintage Fall One
We received three crazy/awesome shirts from Gitman Vintage - the pinup girl, a Peruvian heavy flannel with a Llama print, and a mighty fine multicolored pindot. We also have two very cute Gitman Vintage shirts for ladies.

Brown Chrome-Tanned Briefcase
You guys asked for it and we got it! That Fullum & Holt leather briefcase from Canada is now available in a gorgeous chrome-tanned thick brown cowhide. Similar to Chromexcel, just sourced from Canada rather than Horween.

MkII Watches
We have the last two units of their hardcore "LRRP" dive watch going live next week.

Southwick for Michael Kuhle Delivery One (Deadstock)
This is going to be pretty boss. I picked up some gonzo deadstock fabrics from Southwick at the close of last season and made them up into a very limited run of jackets. Most stock will be 38R, 40R, and 42R. A few Shetland Tweeds and Harris Tweeds. There's some great stuff to choose from, and the price is about 20% less than it would typically be. There's about 20 jackets total in this early delivery.

Super-Thick Tweed Walt & Rudy Trousers
As promised, our limited-run Tweed Trousers will go live at the end of August. We've got a good smattering of Walts available and we'll take orders for both Rudies AND custom matching Southwick Jackets. We should have enough fabric left to do another normal Walt cutting after that, but if you're in the market for a jacket or a Rudy, you might want to grab that when the go live around 8/25.

That's about it for now. I'm sure that I'll be surprised by some other merchandise soon, and we'll throw it up as soon as it arrives.

altmana

Reaction score

I ordered the natural cxl in 36
and brown cxl in 34, unsure of
fit and went with what's left.
if you're a 32, there's some nice
choices left

Well I missed out on the belts entirely, as I wear a 32. PM me if you have a size 34 belt in natural, brown, or western chromexel or british tan that you are looking to move.

Last edited:

CaliforniaSon

Reaction score
i remember this question being asked but dont recall if an answer was given: Are the french blue duck canvas rivets darker than the french blue 7 oz canvas, the way they appear to be when pictured on the website?

Sigurd

Reaction score
Just received a nice pair of Slim Walt in wool - but do I need to wash them before I get them hemmed?

/Sigurd

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just received a nice pair of Slim Walt in wool - but do I need to wash them before I get them hemmed?
/Sigurd

Thank you sir! And no, you'll want to only dry clean the wool trousers.

i remember this question being asked but dont recall if an answer was given:  Are the french blue duck canvas rivets darker than the french blue 7 oz canvas, the way they appear to be when pictured on the website? 

They're more similar in tone than the online photos make them. Better to compare the outdoor fit pics. The 10oz is a bit paler than the 7oz, but they're pretty close.

That is strong ebay drunk shopping, Mike.
On the upcoming deliveries: :bounce2:

Oh yes. I also bought a deadstock bottle of Gucci Envy (it's been discontinued for a while) once for like $150 while very drunk. I put it on and smell like a living embodiment of 2002. Drunk shopping and ebay are a dangerous mix.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And if you guys remember the "cotton herringbone" rivet chinos that we ran about a year and a half ago, these will also reappear as a new dressy option for Fall.

Those are some of my favorite pants of all time. If you all missed that fabric the first time around, do not miss it this time.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Matt mentioned last week that you guys would be getting a restock of the regiment twill trousers that you guys sell. Will this delivery be coming in any time this week?

Thanks!

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New Stuff
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Delivery One (Deadstock)
This is going to be pretty boss. I picked up some gonzo deadstock fabrics from Southwick at the close of last season and made them up into a very limited run of jackets. Most stock will be 38R, 40R, and 42R. A few Shetland Tweeds and Harris Tweeds. There's some great stuff to choose from, and the price is about 20% less than it would typically be. There's about 20 jackets total in this early delivery.

Doctor, I need the ordering page, stat!

runningfrog

Reaction score

Yup, I'm thinking that the wool chinos will be around $195 when they drop. We haven't decided on the liner yet - this flannel is really soft, so they might not need it. I'll run that by our factory though.
I think that you guys are going to dig them. We have a ton of tweeds and flannels slated for Walt & Rudy trousers, so I didn't want to duplicate too many things, but this wool is AMAZING. Beautiful "Fall Leaves" colors, great hand, phenomenal quality. It's going to really pop with the herringbone taping too. We may try to layer in one other fabric for holiday time too. And if you guys remember the "cotton herringbone" rivet chinos that we ran about a year and a half ago, these will also reappear as a new dressy option for Fall.

Mike - Are these the charcoal herringbone rivets you had at the end of 2010? These were the first rivets I tried to order, but my size was sold out. I'll definitely need to get in on these this time. The wool rivets also sound like they are a must for fall. Any swatches available? :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads