• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Not in my experience, and that's exactly how I treat my chinos.

Originally Posted by dmash
No they don't in my experience either.

What I figured, but my tailor was pretty sure it would shrink 2" b/c that's how dockers shrink.
facepalm.gif

It might be time to find a new tailor. She insisted that I have darts put in on a shirt that was already darted and tailored the f out. Had to say no about 3 times.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just called the Manhattan store--if it's sold out online, it's sold out everywhere, said Dylan.

****, I wanted those clays in 28. was gonna take 'em on summer vacation.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'll get at everyone's questions in a moment. In the meantime, our Shadow Dot preorder is active. Here's the link:

epaulet%20shadow%20dot.jpg

Point Collar Shadow Dot Shirt [PREORDER]: $140

Really excited that we could set this up for you guys! A few things to note:
1. Shirts should come in around the end of July. It might take an extra week or two as our factory is closing for a week in the middle of the month. We'll keep you posted.

2. Plenty of inventory is built out in every size. This isn't a reflection of how much we can cut - I just put extra stock in so that one size can be ordered very heavily if that's what you guys need. The total availability is 20 units.

3. We have to manage the total orders in a little bit of a manual way. We'll confirm each preorder as it comes in and decrease the available units by one. We might oversell one or two, but we'll do our best not to. If we do oversell, then we'll let you know today.

That's about it! And I've got a ton more good stuff coming your way soon!

Cheers,
Mike Kuhle

brozeus

Reaction score
OG shadow dot up for per-order now on the website. Plus someone must have returned the smoke in a sz L, bc I saw that is available too. Don't sleep people!

Czech

Reaction score
No preorder on the site yet but i think shadow dot pre sale was supposed to start @ 1pm today. Dips on Medium if that counts for anything!

CTYGGG

Reaction score
First purchase with epaulet...scooped up the last smoke shadow dot & preordered the original shadow dot.
smile.gif

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still prefer the new shadow dot to the old, but I think I'm in the minority here. And I have way too many blue shirts as is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads