Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

So not that Mike and the Ep team need it but I just want to reiterate everything great that has been said about these folks, especially Mike who I had the chance to finally meet in person yesterday while visiting NYC. To say Mike is passionate about his business, fashion and all things regarding providing a great customer experience (online or in person) does not do adequate justice. If you are ever in NYC, you need to stop by the Manhattan location (never had a chance to get to Brooklyn which I regret). What a great, well layed out store with just too much awesomeness.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the chat and helping me with all my sizing/restaurant/shopping/etc requests. Now I am faced with packing up all of this stuff in my carryon which I am not sure how I am going to do but I will deal with that tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for everything Mike.

Jamie

2. 13k

13k Senior member

I did checkout via paypal and no tracking yet [​IMG]

I'll give a few more days as I know Mike is swamped

NM, postman left me a glorious package from EP. Thanks Mike!

3. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

Debating on buying the shadow dot revamp, but my girlfriend said it looks like something a gay guy would wear. LOL. Fuck, I'm on the fence about this one.

4. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

Debating on buying the shadow dot revamp, but my girlfriend said it looks like something a gay guy would wear. LOL. Fuck, I'm on the fence about this one.

l o l. I'd buy it anyway

5. HelloIDistance

l o l. I'd buy it anyway

I've gotten three opinions now and they all hate it. They say it looks girly. What am I missing here?

6. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

I've gotten three opinions now and they all hate it. They say it looks girly. What am I missing here?

Not to sound like a stereotypical SF dick, but you need to think for yourself. I think the Shadow Dot is not too crazy to pull off and I bet you will love it when you get it.

7. HelloIDistance

Not to sound like a stereotypical SF dick, but you need to think for yourself. I think the Shadow Dot is not too crazy to pull off and I bet you will love it when you get it.

Haha I feel you. It's just kinda of a different shirt so I wanted some opinions on it first. We'll see, I'll decide tomorrow.

8. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

Haha I feel you. It's just kinda of a different shirt so I wanted some opinions on it first. We'll see, I'll decide tomorrow.

You should def get it (I plan on it). The thing will sell out quick if not all by tomorrow I bet.

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

out of all of the crazy shirts out there, the shadow dot is actually pretty tame. my gf puts the line at floral print shirts. other than that, shes game

10. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

out of all of the crazy shirts out there, the shadow dot is actually pretty tame. my gf puts the line at floral print shirts. other than that, shes game

My girl was all about the shadow dot too. That thing is off the chain, it's the perfect vacation/hot summer chill/non-dull shirt. I love floral prints, but prefer muted floral prints and only in shorts, that's about it. I'm a pretty conservative dude, and shadow dot was a no brainer.

The average "Joe" is afraid of shit that has more than like two stripes and two colors or non-vertical/horizontal patterns. Have some fun and embrace change. F that "it looks feminine" noise, those people have no clue.

11. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

My girl was all about the shadow dot too. That thing is off the chain, it's the perfect vacation/hot summer chill/non-dull shirt. I love floral prints, but prefer muted floral prints and only in shorts, that's about it. I'm a pretty conservative dude, and shadow dot was a no brainer.

The average "Joe" is afraid of shit that has more than like two stripes and two colors or non-vertical/horizontal patterns. Have some fun and embrace change. F that "it looks feminine" noise, those people have no clue.

truth

12. Local_Disk

Local_Disk Senior member

I was on the fence about the smoked shadow dot too before I bought it. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to pull it off, but I wanted to see what the hype was all about so I took the plunge. It's definitely not as loud as the floral print or the blue shadow dot, but people did notice it and they all thought it was awesome and unique. It made me feel more comfortable in my own skin, and it's also now one of my favorite shirts to wear. I also think its kind of a segue to more "steezy" shirts, since developing style takes time.

13. BeingBot

BeingBot Active Member

Hey Mike just wondering if you can ship to Canada using fed ex or UPS as USPS wont ship to Canada anymore due to the strike correct? Thanks as I want to place an order for the clay chino.

14. dmash

dmash Senior member

Mike, do you have any official date for the shadow dot pre-order? I'm going to have to reserve me one of those for sure, I'll just get the sleeves chopped off a bit.

Can I ask one thing though. Have you ever reconsidered the sleeve length on all your shirts? It seems on most guys they're too long (myself included). Do they fit right on the majority of your customers or something? With the XL I wear, the 36.5" sleeve is made for a pretty tall guy, yet a 42" chest that this shirt should fit well on is very common on a 5'11 or so guy. Totally just curious........I had seen some other people talk about this so I figured I'd ask you.

*Still hoping those orange Walts are going to fit my legs, fingers crossed, hahaha.

15. dmash

dmash Senior member

Fashion conscientious friends?