• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet are the Thomas mason fabrics heavy like the old rhino weight shirts or a standard weight? I think u had done some prior black fleece leftover fabric a few yrs back that was super thick but I think last yrs run was standard weights
Thanks

They’re the weight of the typical beefy oxford shirt... just a lot softer. Same yarn as the shirts we released in Spring and the old mainline Thom Browne oxfords from a few years back

L.I.T.

Reaction score
OG Sashiko Doyle

ABA48A45-35A1-4575-969C-0B37C6858CFB.jpeg

Last edited:

goalaso

Reaction score
Hey @Epaulet when are the sashiko parkas coming?
@Epaulet +1 ?

Also, love the corduroy samples, but I vote for a deeper dive into the casual end of corduroy- I'm talking chunky 6 wale corduroy, deep blacks, bright chestnuts. Give sashiko a run for its money in the comfort dept, either in the form of custom Doyle/Sinclairs (with matching MTO pants- it's so hard to find wide wale cord pants) or the above parka if you ever run it again in non-sashiko materials.

altmana

Reaction score
@Epaulet +1 ?

Also, love the corduroy samples, but I vote for a deeper dive into the casual end of corduroy- I'm talking chunky 6 wale corduroy, deep blacks, bright chestnuts. Give sashiko a run for its money in the comfort dept, either in the form of custom Doyle/Sinclairs (with matching MTO pants- it's so hard to find wide wale cord pants) or the above parka if you ever run it again in non-sashiko materials.
+1 for wide chunky bright chestnut!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Thought this would be an appropriate thread.

Need Santa Monica recommendations. Restaurants, bars, things to do. Just me and wifey. Causal and good restaurants and bars are ideal. We’ll mix it up for sure. I’ve read all the infatuation articles already...

Going for a couple days in 3 weeks time. Staying on Ocean ave right near the Pier.

Looking for local opinions. Thanks guys

BearCatCow

Reaction score
Casual restaurants: uovo in Santa Monica, fresh made Italian pasta. Tsujita in Sawtelle for great ramen, marugame udon in Sawtelle for great udon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads