• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ryden you got any pics of the Thorpe?

only quick one I could find. I'll keep digging to see if any others are buried on my phone 

I have one:

I'm 6'1 on a good day. The body is short and cropped, per the style, but not overly so. FWIW, I took a Large - my standard EP size - in the jacket and it worked out well. I've taken XLs though too in EP outerwear (Mulberry Leather) and been fine. Just depends what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
RIVET CHINO MINI-CLEARANCE AND UPDATE

Hey guys,

In anticipation of all the new stuff coming in, we've got some more things to clear out.

Our new Rivet Chinos just arrived: Cramerton in Khaki, Olive, and Gunmetal, and our brand-new Technical Chino with cotton-lycra. They look amazing!

As such, I want to offer you guys a deal on the remaining seasonal production that we have. Here's the category:

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/rivet-sale

And you can use this code to get 40% off of it:

RivetSaleSept16

Couple of very important notes (please read through them all)

1) These are final sale
2) The Cramerton Khaki and Pale Khaki in the sale made up a bit smaller than we intended. I recommend that you size up one on these.
3) The Oxford Cloth is a bit smaller too - so also size up on those.
4) The Ripstop made up right at spec, so buy your usual size there.
5) The new Cramertons will be booked in the next few days. We adjusted the pattern to make them fit more true, so it will not be necessary to size up on those units.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green ripstop Rivet's are fantastic. If you don't own a pair, I strongly recommend you jump on these!

Now to fight the urge to grab the blue steel oxford cloth... I already have two orders on the truck coming this week...

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Received the email about the waffleknit re-makes. Is it possible to get the measurements for larger sizing?

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ripstop kopped. I almost bought these like a month ago and didn't only because I forgot. They were a good deal even at full price.

Ennius

Reaction score
I heard a vicious rumor that you won't reorder the moleskin cloth.

I hope thus isn't true as I really really want rivet chinos in brown moleskin to go with grey and navy I already have.

If this is truer, any suggestion where to get brown moleskin casual trousers??

Many thanks

ino68

Reaction score

I heard a vicious rumor that you won't reorder the moleskin cloth.

I hope thus isn't true as I really really want rivet chinos in brown moleskin to go with grey and navy I already have.

If this is truer, any suggestion where to get brown moleskin casual trousers??

Many thanks

I just had the same thing happen to me a month or so back!

Turns out there are tons of places selling moleskin trousers! I ended up going with Peter Christian. The cut is not as slim as EP, but the fabric is super soft and luxurious, for a very reasonable price.

TommyB

Reaction score

Green ripstop Rivet's are fantastic. If you don't own a pair, I strongly recommend you jump on these!

Just did that! My first Rivets so hopefully they'll fit. Not sure if I'm size 33 or 34 but they were out of 33 so went with 34. Need to take them to the tailor anyway, to taper them (I even have the lower part of my Unis Gio Skinnys tapered, though not very much...), so might have the waist taken in too.

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone got a blue ep suede belt in 34 they don't need/want? or a suitable replacement?

thanks.

Medoc

Reaction score
@Epaulet

For the upcoming EFF shirting event, are we able to get them in our personal measurements that we used for individualized or is it limited to stock epaulet fits? The individualized program is of course great, but it's been frustrating not being able to purchase standard epaulet offerings like the recent somelos offerings (especially considering I'm a normal sized man, not a linebacker). I'd be disappointing to miss out on this.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSC8