• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

borbor

Reaction score
I gotta unsubscribe from this thread when @ThunderMarch is around. Deadly
1f602.png

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the 74945 chiseled round last? How does it fit compared to say, 804, 946 etc?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the 74945 chiseled round last? How does it fit compared to say, 804, 946 etc?

Whenever my black peccary button boots order comes in I'll know. But that might not be for awhile as it sounds like there are some issues sourcing the leather.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered my first boot from EB in that last this week. There is not many people here that have it. You better ask Skoak. It seems its a beautiful last.

bsarosi

Reaction score

Hi all Yet again, I'm trying to gather 1 more interest for this jodhpur boot makeup. In Vitello Melezze and Millerighe soles. Regular handwelt. 804 last.
I'd be interested in this GMTO. I've been on the hunt for a chukka with soles that can withstand rain/sleet/snow.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd be interested in this GMTO. I've been on the hunt for a chukka with soles that can withstand rain/sleet/snow.

Hi there.
Thank you for your interest. Well, it isn't quite a chukka but if you're ok with this design then we are good to go.
We are thinking of doing the jodhpur strap in a matching scotch grain type leather. You ok with this?

Bertel

Reaction score
Received these a few weeks ago:

MTOs through Skoaktiebolaget on the 804 last, in Vitello Meleze with black Fondo Chiuso sole in Blake construction in width E with Violet Goat lining. The wait was almost six months this time...

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MTOs through Skoaktiebolaget on the 804 last, in Vitello Meleze with black Fondo Chiuso sole in Blake construction in width E with Violet Goat lining. The wait was almost six months this time...

I really like the hidden seams. And I find Melezze a really appealing colour.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Six months time?. Wow...

MonotovsOpera

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I am organizing a plaintoe jumper boot GMTO in whiskey shell. The shell has been confirmed and the order will be placed soon. Contact me if you have questions

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What accounts for the extremely slim looking soles? They almost look like slippers in the first pic...quite interesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads