Engineered Garments FW 15

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Jun 20, 2015.

1. santaclara

santaclara Senior member

I thought about putting that up too but could not justify recommending a $510 "Lt Parka".

2. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Thanks for the recommendations that Parka is cool, but it does not rain enough where I live to justify that much money. I'll look at the other brands mentioned though!

3. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Sounds awesome. Wish they would post the items on the website already. How did you size the Cable Knit Jacket compared to your typical EG jacket size or size in tops? Did you size up?

4. dixonmanor

dixonmanor Senior member

Received the the S/S Smock in Brown Wool Flannel (same fabric as the Baker) from Nepenthes a few days ago. Really great. It's basically the same cut/style as a calssic Breton-style fisherman's smock, with short sleeves and in wool instead of the more typical canvas. Fit is oversized, wide boat neck. The Brown Wool Flannel is really beautiful in person.

5. benjaminroy

benjaminroy Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of the multi-colored block herringbone jacket in terms of versatility? At first I thought it might be a bit of a one-trick pony, but the more I look at it the more I dig the uniqueness and the colors. I don't think any 2 of them are identical either in how the colors are cut. It definitely goes with my style in terms of the boldness and most stuff I own is along those colors anyway.

[​IMG]

6. agvs

agvs Senior member

Versatility doesn't really come to mind with this but it is a sick piece. It's probably going to be the boldest thing in any outfit you pair it with.

7. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

i love it. it didn't make my up front purchase list. if it's still kicking around in my size around sale season, i'll def be looking for it

8. nsltrls

nsltrls Senior member

That's a great piece and a seasonal stand out for sure. You'll probably be able to wear it with more than you'd think.

9. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

10. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

We received a pretty awesome piece today (Just some old pics taken way back in the showroom for now)

F5A10153 / Banded Long Collar Shirt in Dk. Navy Crest Print S > XL $255
    [​IMG]

We've been very busy around here switching everything over to FW and receiving a ton of new product daily, so these slipped through the cracks from last week. Sorry about that...

F5A0110 / 19th Century B.S. Shirt in Grey Brushed Glen Plaid XS > XL $240
    [​IMG]

F5D06102 / Bedford Jacket in Navy Uniform Serge XS > XL $530
    [No photo]

We're just waiting on the Dexter Jacket and our FW15 buy will be complete. We'll repost our whole buy then with clear, current pictures so everyone can get a much better look at the articles we're stocking from this stellar season.

Call (617) 547-2067, PM @Drinkwaters or myself on here, or e-mail either of us at [email protected] and/or [email protected].

Looking forward to assisting you all!

Steven

11. tobiasfunke

tobiasfunke Senior member

What's the weight like on the Outback Canvas Fatigues compared to the SS15 Khaki/Navy twill ones?

12. SirMeowly

SirMeowly Senior member

@tonio028 fits on the small side, but not too much. Definitely shorter. @eluther wrote a really good description of the sizing in the show us how you roll in EG thread. I'm between a small and a medium in EG (6'0, 140 - usually a medium, every once in a while a small in the roomier pieces), took a medium in this.

@benjaminroy Get it! I've really wanted that, but other pieces take the priority for me this season. Wallet only has so much money in it *sigh*

13. Portland Dry Goods

Portland Dry Goods Affiliate Vendor

237 Commercial Street, Portland, Me 04102

Slightly heavier, but not by much. It's a nice fabric for fall.

14. santaclara

santaclara Senior member

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015

15. accordion

accordion Senior member

This season's field parka looks superb.