• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Andrew! Great to see you post. Those are yours I take it? Looking good.

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://imageshack.us/g/1/9831801/

Edward Green, 888, 10UK 10.5US E, midnight blue calf, love them, but never used because of them being slightly small
(actually one size too small for me, so might actually sell them. pm if you´re interested)

Last edited:

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks my friend.

They are mine. Cadogan in tobacco suede and Arlington in cognac crup, both on the 202.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! 202 still reigns supreme. We need to get together for some wine soon!

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I may be in on the Galway MTO. Will know more by the weekend.

Awesome; I have 3 confirmed folks so we are halfway there. You would potentially be the fourth. Definitely keep me posted.

Come on fellas, we were all rightfully drooling over Namor's boots. It's a great opportunity.

Noonan

Reaction score
The photograph is of the Dark Oak/Walnut. That's the standard make up as far as I can tell. Can you direct me to a photograph of Dark Oak/Mahogany?

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The photograph is of the Dark Oak/Walnut. That's the standard make up as far as I can tell. Can you direct me to a photograph of Dark Oak/Mahogany?

I haven't seen a Dark Oak/Mahogany makeup in the Galway boot, but if you want a sense of EG's Mahogany country calf, this is what I could dig up.

The following photo is a Dover with Burgundy Antique and Mahogany country calf:

Navy Suede/Mahogany Country Calf:

And a well worn Galway boot in Mahogany country calf:

Hope this helps. I would be open to alternative color options in the brown family for the Galway boot, if we can get all six of us to agree.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads