• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DressCodes is aLive!!

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Hi Everyone~

I just wanted to let you all know that DressCodes is now officially an on-line store!!
We are in the process of shooting the rest of our inventory and will be shooting our spring inventory as it comes in. In addition to the current lines we have we will also be including KZO, Shades of Greige, Good Society, and Kill City. Right now just about all our merchandise is on sale, check it out at http://dresscodesatl.com/

Becoming an affiliate is in the near future!
-Karen

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I found your site by chance today when I was ******* around on google trying to find sites that sell Apolis Activism. Had no idea that you were connected to the forums or that you launched the site the same day.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh, and a few questions - do you ship internationally and if so what is the shipping fee? Do get free shipping over $100 to an international address as well? it doesn't say in the info or policies sections.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
oh, and a few questions - do you ship internationally and if so what is the shipping fee? Do get free shipping over $100 to an international address as well? it doesn't say in the info or policies sections.

+1 And how do you guys ship. Canadian Customers need your stuff!!!

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys don't stock XS for your female items, or you guys just sold out?

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
One tip: you really, really need to list the prices on the list pages, rather than just the item pages. Having to click through to every item to see its price is tedious and makes me want to leave the website.

We want to make the site as user friendly as possible so I will bring that up with Brett aka Savage since he is also our graphic designer. Any other tips would be much appreciated.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu

Since we are new as an online store I don't have much experience with shipping internationally as of yet so I will have to do some research and see what the rates are before I can offer free shipping internationally. I will get back you on that one.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
You guys don't stock XS for your female items, or you guys just sold out?

We have sold out of a lot of our stock and currently have select sizes, however we do carry XS and will be shooting our new spring stuff as it arrives.

atroopan

Reaction score
I got my 5EP LDB Resins from Brett about ten mos ago. Seriously great jeans and service was fast too. And the bonus is there was no tax when it was shipped to Canada.

Don't hesitate to order from here Canadians in particular for those hard to find products.

troop

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics