• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More Pics as limit is 20

Slide21.jpeg

Slide22.jpeg

Slide23.jpeg

Slide24.jpeg

Slide25.jpeg

Slide26.jpeg

Slide27.jpeg

Slide28.jpeg

Slide29.jpeg

Slide30.jpeg

Slide31.jpeg

Slide32.jpeg

Slide33.jpeg

Slide34.jpeg

Slide35.jpeg

Slide36.jpeg

Slide37.jpeg

Slide38.jpeg

Slide39.jpeg

Slide40.jpeg

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say I had a hard time stopping myself from buying several, but I managed to stop at just one pair, the bourbon shells wingtip oxfords (should come by next week).

But to insure that I don't get tempted to buy more I posted all the pics so my forum friends can buy them up and I am not tempted to buy more and more......

I just assume that the NYC store only ships to the US I really don't know for sure. These are some good deals I guess international friends could see if they ship out of the US.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that from an email? I left my email with them a while back but never got anything from NYC store, just the main carmina emails

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a contact email for the nyc store specifically? Can’t find it on the web site.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that from an email? I left my email with them a while back but never got anything from NYC store, just the main carmina emails

Apparently the NYC store has a seperate store email list, I too like you only get the main ones but had thought they had my email too. Then I seen a post about the sale, so I called the store to ask. I found out that yes there is a big (huge actually) sale and I asked to be added to the email list and if they could send me the sale items. I posted as I thought that like me many have missed out.

If you want to be added to the store mailing list you can request by sending the request to
[email protected]

It's like there is such a large Carmina following here, if the store posted this sale here they would easy sell so many more shoes faster. Do you see the size of this list, the amount of shoes on sale, with just walk in's it will take forever to sell them all. But post here and easy you will get dozens of calls from interested Carmina enthusiast to make a purchase. I am not sure why sales like this are not posted here...

If you follow J Fitzpatrick he is a master at marketing his products, posting every sale from every angle, capitalizing on the forums followers.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All right @007Bond thanks for getting my hopes up for the Frankenstitch Shell, only to have them crushed when I called the store to inquire about them. :censored:
lol..

The young lady told me they haven’t had that shoe for a very long time.

Seems very odd considering it was on an approved list only released a few days ago by that very store.

Admittedly that particular shoes they only had one, but again seems odd to list it just a few days ago, specify the exact shoe and size, and then say it has not been in stock for a long time. Did you specify it was on the sales list just sent out this past Monday, I would question if you have not had it in stock for such a long time why did you include it on the sale list from just a few days back?

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems very odd considering it was on an approved list only released a few days ago by that very store.

Admittedly that particular shoes they only had one, but again seems odd to list it just a few days ago, specify the exact shoe and size, and then say it has not been in stock for a long time. Did you specify it was on the sales list just sent out this past Monday, I would question if you have not had it in stock for such a long time why did you include it on the sale list from just a few days back?

Yes, I agree. I mentioned that when I called and she assured me it was not available. I even called back a second time and was told it was a mistake. And conveniently only available via the MTO site. :cloud:

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All right @007Bond thanks for getting my hopes up for the Frankenstitch Shell, only to have them crushed when I called the store to inquire about them. :censored:
lol..

The young lady told me they haven’t had that shoe for a very long time.

Interesting story regarding that Frankenstitch. It originally popped up on their outlet site last Tuesday and I purchased it only to receive an email a couple of days later informing me that it was a mistake and was out of stock. They graciously agreed to make me one in that size at the outlet price since I had already purchased it and even agreed to honor the 10% off code. Will be my first pair and so far I'm happy with their customer service in making it right.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting story regarding that Frankenstitch. It originally popped up on their outlet site last Tuesday and I purchased it only to receive an email a couple of days later informing me that it was a mistake and was out of stock. They graciously agreed to make me one in that size at the outlet price since I had already purchased it and even agreed to honor the 10% off code. Will be my first pair and so far I'm happy with their customer service in making it right.

Yup I did see it on the outlet glad they took care of you.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad to see they took care of you. Not so glad about my result.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads