• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I believe the price is going to be around $900 U.S.

Yes, our Carmina cordovan boots are currently $900 US. We are looking forward to making this navy boot happen so if anyone has questions please let me know.
biggrin.gif

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will you start ordering bigger sizes? I'm 10UK Inca and 10.5UK Simpson.

I have no idea what I am in Deia and I only see one post about it in the sizing thread. What does it fit like?

We are currently ordering larger sizes and we do have some Carmina models up to 10.5UK If you see a model on our website you are interested in please send me a PM. www.unipairstore.com

Unipair guy

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, our Carmina cordovan boots are currently $900 US.  We are looking forward to making this navy boot happen so if anyone has questions please let me know.  :D

I cannot buy any more shoes but....

what exactly are we talking about for the mock up?????

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are talking about a navy cordovan cap toe boot on Forest or Oscar last. We are open to suggestions on what kind of sole people are interested in!

Unipair guy

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We are talking about a navy cordovan cap toe boot on Forest or Oscar last.  We are open to suggestions on what kind of sole people are interested in!

Unipair guy

with brogueing on the cap? how tall are we talking? a shorter boot would be cool in navy

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are talking about using the 861 model which we have now in Cognac and Burgundy cordovan but not a perforated cap toe. We want the navy cordovan to do the talking so maybe just a simple cap toe.
nod[1].gif

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wow. I can honestly say that this is the first time I've even considered a ptb, and if I wasn't already expecting a tassel mto I'd have bought the loafers.

They are something special. We are trying to get some more sunshine pictures for you guys.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wow, that boot sounds like it could be really badass. Leaves, what last is it on? And why suede for such a tough sounding boot?

I think we made it on the Soller, according to my notes, but we might have changed it last minute when we were at the factory. It will have a commando sole, visible brass eyelets, contrast stitching, flat laces.

wombus

Reaction score
When will you start ordering bigger sizes? I'm 10UK Inca and 10.5UK Simpson.

I have no idea what I am in Deia and I only see one post about it in the sizing thread. What does it fit like?
I have Carmina dub monks in the Inca and Deia lasts - the Deia is much sleeker and thinner. I have 7.5 UK inca and 8 UK deia - the Deia is tighter than the Inca is (on my feet anyway)

diglett

Reaction score
These are womens models. But whatever floats your boat..
That's what I thought, based on the decorations/tassels on the laces, but I love that white/caramel combo; the fact that it's on a boot makes it even better.

AlexS

Reaction score
In terms of styling it looks most similar to the Aberdeen last, however in my experience the forest is wider in terms of fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads