• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been paying attention, but have most October mto orders shipped?

Aurdelon

Reaction score
You mean from the free MTO weekend?
Mine is already on a repair for a month and will be back with me in the third week of January according to CS.

gmalicki

Reaction score
I think typically the earliest orders start coming in around this time. Last year I got my pair on I think Dec. 30th and it was one of the earlier deliveries.

I haven't heard anything about my pair this year but I'm expecting maybe in February or March since I ordered an exotic.

hanoiboy

Reaction score
IMG_6875.jpeg
Hello everyone.. Shined up for 2024, Happy New Year.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am 2/2 on MTO deliveries. One shipped late Nov, one shipped 3rd week of Dec. I suspect it is my spectacular taste that caused mine to get made and shipped so quickly

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh dear ! Was that part of the order or just a substitution ? Like when you order groceries on line and they are out of dishwasher tablets and send you carrots as an alternative instead!!

My order was for boots and trees. I actually think they're hoping the wallet makes up for being told numerous DIFFERENT things (indicating nobody actually knows what's happening and rather than figure it out they'd prefer to just lie/mislead in the hopes it'll shut me up?) and even provided false tracking information.

This whole situation is incredibly depressing, because we've been to NYC stores in the past, we both have multiple pairs of Carmina footwear (her red/ivory heels are some of her favorite shoes ever btw) and have been quite happy with all of it until now. The lost boots are one thing....their behavior trying to stall is entirely another.

bpt7594

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I received my MTO order, a pair of 80578 loafers made in the Pina last (not the original Genova last because it's too big for me).

However, I suspect that this 80578 was made on the Genova since they are noticeably looser on my feet. And the toe shape is less symmetrical than the Pina.

Does anyone here have shoes in both lasts that can chime in ? Here are some photos that I took. Please ignore the horrendous crocs. Left shoe is 80578 (that I suspect is made on the Genova last) and right shoe is 80440 (made on the Pina last).

IMG_4968.jpeg

IMG_4969.jpeg

hollandn

Reaction score
Not sure. I have both. Left photo of burgundy 80578 on Genova and right photo of bourbon 80440 on Pina. Your shoe 80578 that was meant to be on Pina looks very similar to my 80578 that was on Genova.

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 242

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reluctantly parting with some Carmina's if anyone here is interested, DM if you'd like more details.

-Bourbon Hatchgrain Shell Frankenstitch on Llubi 9.5
-Color 8 Hatchgrain Shell Frankenstitch on Llubi 9.5
-Russian Grain Jumpers on Llubi 9.5
-Black Pereandre Wholecut Chelseas on Detroit 9.5 (new)

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Last edited:

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads