• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Korix

Reaction score
Good day Gents. Has anyone noticed that the style options on the Carmina Customiser Tool are now down to a limited number of options? What gives?

CMT1

Reaction score
I still have a couple of Carminas in the rotation. These are my second favorite.
View attachment 1681524

The frankenstitch is so badass. I wish my bourbon jumpers had it, especially since they are only ever worn with denim these days. Like today:

hVDt6R6.jpg

Np7poah.jpg

QyAnXtg.jpg

Like Wooderson and joint they don't have frankenstitch but it'd be a lot cooler if they did, yes it would.

Last edited:

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Do we have any idea when Carmina is launching their new 3D customization tool? I've seen a few IG posters tease it. Supposedly it will list all of their current "off menu" leather options as well.
It’s coming soon I heard. The clips I’ve seen it looks amazing…

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
The frankenstitch is so badass. I wish my bourbon jumpers had it, especially since they are only ever worn with denim these days. Like today:

hVDt6R6.jpg

Np7poah.jpg

QyAnXtg.jpg

Like Wooderson and joint they don't have frankenstitch but it'd be a lot cooler if they did, yes it would.
Franken all the way…

isaiah_iv

Reaction score
Do we have any idea when Carmina is launching their new 3D customization tool? I've seen a few IG posters tease it. Supposedly it will list all of their current "off menu" leather options as well.

I see that the new customization tool will have the option to choose between 360 goodyear welted and 270 goodyear welted. How it will affect the heel of the shoes? Will they become like the Allen Edmonds ones (that clumsy and bulky style)?

Korix

Reaction score
I believe they are developing a new 3D tool for customization, that could be the reason I presume.
Hi hope they don’t do away with the other styles. I’ve had my heart set on two models that are no longer part of the selections.

thefoobar

Reaction score
View attachment 1677016
Does anyone else struggle with how Carmina blocks their Chelseas and Jodhpurs at the instep? I like my Jodhpurs, but I can't say that they were a complete success because I have to cinch the strap to the last hole and even then it's spacious. I have a pair of shell Chelseas that aren't as exaggerated as your boots, but I'm going to sell them because I can tell that my instep is too low for the fit to make me happy.
Got stung by a wasp on the calf this week and have a swollen ankle. Jodhpur fit on that ankle is great! It must be amazing having normal insteps!

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So how is JR closing gonna affect all this any idea?

Not sure if Carmina uses (I know vass does) but anyways.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads