• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to try it out tomorrow (not entirely confident I want to buy yet) but would love to hear about anyone else's experience. Frankly there were a ton of open slots.
Well, it's a luxury product. That price level is one that few reach, even if the comparative value is very good.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody (or their partner) have their women shoes ? Any feedback?
My wife has worn Carmina for years. She has, iirc, about half a dozen pairs (some higher heeled, some fairly low, like the jodphurs), and she wears her usual size (39) in all the lasts that she has tried.

There are very few women's shoes in this category, and her pairs look really elegant but also quite unique, with interesting contrasting or complementary colors and/or textures.

KarlHungus

Reaction score
Bourbon & suede Calway FTW
IMG20231021120551.jpg

eremita

Reaction score
Anybody (or their partner) have their women shoes ? Any feedback?
I’ve got two pairs of boots on different lasts (Jumpers on Madison and a kind of brogue boot on Oscaria) and am about to purchase a pair of loafers. For the most part I only wear them at the office, so they don’t get a lot of wear outdoors. They are fantastic though.

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took the gf to 45th St boutique (we had to head south and we were tight on time) and the 2 gentlemen there were quite helpful.

Unfortunatly these pair are not availble in her size anywhere (these are UK7 and were a bit tight on her) and they said it will take 3 months wait as they need to make them in UK7.5.

They are very up front that these UK7 pair have been sitting there for 6 years as they're no a popular size which is understandable.

Gf loves the quality and fit & finish and she likes the wooden heels which are quite unique compare to other fashion brands. Will definitely have to consider ordering.

20231020_162837.jpg
20231020_162944.jpg

kevinftwman

Reaction score
If anyone happened to pull the trigger on Carmina's bespoke option - would love to hear your experience / if it was worth the cost when they get delivered.

When I went to get scanned last week, seems like they had ~30-40 orders so hoping on the low chance one of you happen to be reading 😀

Decided to hold off on buying until some feedback comes in since this seems like more of a build-to-print lasting service rather than real bespoke (as there's no ability for me to make adjustments during the process and it's the same quality as normal Carmina shoes so not that much intensive labor). Basically to justify the $1850 for basic GYW shoes ($1650 was for blake-stitched) they're charging, the shoes need to fit and look perfect right off the bat.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52