• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Pod episode dropped, this time just me and Brondo @truereligionbootyman#3167. Talking about a concept Coop actually brought up which is items that have come and gone through the shop and we missed purchasing for ourselves. Also, plenty other bullshit obviously when we get goin we get goin.

Would be massive if you threw us a follow on the IG:

And would also be massive if you subscribe in whatever corner of the internet you're going to listen to it. Linktree:

----

8CDC0373-6576-46B0-B152-3EDF139F11C1.jpeg
New Story MFG. is now live.
Some standouts are obviously all of the pants - if you're keen for a natural material type situation that has plenty of room without being a balloon pant or something in that realm.... these are your pants. For real. You could store your microdose (or fuckin full ass dose) in the various pockets and still leave plenty of room for your Sweet Green gift card and spare Juul pods. Also, nice cropped camp shirts perfect for summer - again leaning into the whole natural material bit. If you compost at home, I have juuuust the shirt for you.

Engineered Garments delivery II (that's 2 for the lay man) has landed.
Got a couple outstanding items due for early next week, but the bulk of it is here. FA Pants, Aviator Jacket, and some super thin Camp Shirts. The Camp Shirts will be nice especially if you live in a place where it's 90+ for weeks on end like here.
Hit me with any questions.

Dre2D2

Reaction score
Anyone knows if its possible to get the old orslow collab fatigue pants in blue in a size 5?

also got to say I´m loving the Pod!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Pipinowns reminding me i need to try it on today so i don't have to wear the same EG camp shirt every day this summer.

@Dre2D2 thank you for the kind words yo!! appreciate you listening. as for the collab pants... we really really want to, but not sure that it's something orslow is able to bang out at this exact time. if there is ever a chance in the future, know we will absolutely hop on it.

@edubs01 got you!
2: 30"
3: 32"

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Couple things to plug before I style out the newest EG delivery.

New pod episode has launched. If you're in our corner of the internet, hopefully you know by now we release Tuesday and Thursday, and sometimes an extra episode thrown in. Hoping this resonates with some folks, a chill one for sure. Please please please go show some love if you like us/me/the shop/etc. It goes a long long way.

Story MFG. delivery 1 has dropped. Some highlights: all of it. But realistically, the pants are kinda the bread and butter for me in my personal opinion... the silhouettes cannot be touched. Oversized without being sloppy, not super *advanced* as we might say here on SF, but still plenty of flavor.

Some other housekeeping notes: I just received a Kapital shipment yesterday and we've already got it online. Pretty impressed with this in particular.
Our Legacy also arrived in some regard! More to come, but don't sleep.

If you're in or around the Boulder/Denver area this weekend, might think about heading into town this Saturday. Keep an eye on our IG/emails. Got plenty of stuff en route - Nanamica, Karu Research, Corpus restock, Retaw restock (was able to get into the previously Japan only stuff, can't wait to smell it), small deliveries from both Salomon Advanced as well as Docs.

Appreciate y'all. Be in touch if you need anything - if it's dire hit me direct at my email.

Chase

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics