• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

can you judge and comment on these two looks?

junior varsity

Reaction score

how polished is justin timberlake?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's not very polished in either one.

Just what I noticed first:

In the top photo he's wearing a tie without a jacket ... and his shirt has flap pockets (very odd with a tie). His trousers are also a 'tad' tight.

In the lower photo his trousers are way too long. I also don't care for the tie bar or the belt buckle.

Mr. 'Timberlake' achieved fame early in life and probably hasn't much experience with style. I imagine that much of what he wears is bought for him by a stylist ... albeit a bad one.

Last edited:

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

malat

Reaction score

He's not very polished in either one.

Mr. 'Timberlake' achieved fame early in life and probably hasn't much experience with style. I imagine that much of what he wears is bought for him by a stylist ... albeit a bad one.

I'm pretty sure these are screen caps from his new movie with Mila Kunis (also pictured) "Friends With Benefits", so perhaps conclusions drawn from his own personal style aren't necessarily fair since movie stylists come up with these funky outfits to help create and maintain buzz (good or bad).

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is he banging Mila Kunis IRL? If so good for him.

Also the first look aka tie w/o jacket is like straight out of a GQ page. Just my .02

lemmy127

Reaction score
As has been said, but I'll repeat...

Picture 1: Flap pocket is weird, no jacket, too loud of a belt buckle, I also think that belt might be black, which is a no-no with those shoes

Picture 2: pants too long, tie bar too big for the tie's width, same belt

If all of those issues were cleared up, I'd be fine with wearing a similar outfit.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would give the nod to the first pic. Mila is way hotter in that one

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would give the nod to the first pic. Mila is way hotter in that one

If one is banging Mila, then he has reached the maximum wherre clothes can take him. No need to worry about SF approval

Last edited:

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure these are screen caps from his new movie with Mila Kunis (also pictured) "Friends With Benefits", so perhaps conclusions drawn from his own personal style aren't necessarily fair since movie stylists come up with these funky outfits to help create and maintain buzz (good or bad).
Thanks for pointing that out. Understood.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

If one is banging Mila, then he has reached the maximum wherre clothes can take him. No need to worry about SF approval

+1

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He's banging Meg from Family Guy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads