• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone use the master Barcode SCAN form from USPS? Basically its a master sheet with 1 barcode that is scanned by your pickup mailman that essentially shows all the packages picked up and updated for tracking. Its supposed to ensure all packages are scanned and updated with just that single barcode.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That is a great idea - pretty easy to justify. Thanks for the recommendation on the maker, I will get a picture up on the labels thread.

Yeah, let us know when you do. I bet someone on here knows already, but it ain't me!

Stewie

Reaction score

Got a nice message today from a recent buyer.
[TR] [TD]Dear weso0119, Wanted to let you know that your eBay store is on my short list of favorites. Each item looks as though it may have appeared in one of AFI's 100 best films of all time. It's a very unique way of looking at clothing that has captured my attention each time I browse the selection available. Unlike most 2nd hand stores I've encountered previously, wherein all items have a story to tell, the items in your collection seem to have upbeat and more interesting stories that are truly worthy of telling and, what's more, listening too as well. So, at the risk of being overly exuberant over inanimate objects that can't bring inner-peace or explain the meaning of life, I appreciate your fine collection for what it is, an extraordinarily interesting one that I plan to visit often. With best wishes for continued success,[/TD] [/TR]
Your welcome :)

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Your welcome
smile.gif
This was you?

Jowen

Reaction score
Yeah, let us know when you do. I bet someone on here knows already, but it ain't me!
It looks like this coat was made in Italy by Lardini - Caruso does make some of the BB stuff, but I guess it is typically Golden Fleece.

Last edited:

GM-H

Reaction score
Caruso, as far as I know, have never made for BB. They make/made for Rugby, RLPL, RLBL. BB mainline made in Italy is normally Lardini. I have seen BB made by Canali, but that was only once. BB Golden Fleece is sometimes made by Isaia and I have seen BB hand tailored by Saint Andrews.

Last edited:

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received an offer for an item a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't a lowball, but slightly less than what I would consider fair price. In my zeal to get max value I counteroffered with 15% off the BIN price. That expired a couple of days later. Would it be tacky for me to message the buyer and say I'd take his original offer? I feel like I'd be 'coldcalling' with him a deal, which makes me feel dirty.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, in your successful quest to be succinct you forgot to mention what was wrong about it...a little help please?  

Caruso used to make the Black Fleece stuff. Isn't it made in the USA now? Probably Southwick or Greenfield.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Caruso, as far as I know, have never made for BB. They make/made for Rugby, RLPL, RLBL. BB mainline made in Italy is normally Lardini. I have seen BB made by Canali, but that was only once. BB Golden Fleece is sometimes made by Isaia and I have seen BB hand tailored by Saint Andrews.  

They definitely made for BB (Black Fleece line). There are a bunch of Caruso-made pieces on B&S.

wilay05

Reaction score
I received an offer for an item a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't a lowball, but slightly less than what I would consider fair price. In my zeal to get max value I counteroffered with 15% off the BIN price. That expired a couple of days later. Would it be tacky for me to message the buyer and say I'd take his original offer? I feel like I'd be 'coldcalling' with him a deal, which makes me feel dirty.

I'm not sure how others approach this, but i have done this before...with much success.

GM-H

Reaction score
They definitely made for BB (Black Fleece line). There are a bunch of Caruso-made pieces on B&S.
You are right, they do. And the USA made stuff is made by Southwick

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody else gotten this message? I've received this same exact message twice in the past 2 days from different usernames, both with 0 feedback. I blocked both bidders and reported them to eBay already. Are these spambots? Either way, might want to block dididuodundefined and bhsa978undefined or really any jumbled up letters with the word undefined after it:

"I want to send the photo to you to make sure it’s same as what I want, Would you give me your skype or E maiI .then we can talk about details. I wanna buy it today.How long will the shipping take to California? you can change the E maiI formats like this xxxx AT xxx DOT xxx ,then send me.
If you can a better photo of the collar to my E maiI at ( honestpay AT live DOT com ). Hope hear from you soon"

(edit: these were for 2 separate items. both jerseys. I responded through ebay the first time and said that ebay had very strict policies about communicating outside of ebay, but to let me know if they had any questions and got no response.)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads