• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
Last quarantine week (hopefully), so here we go with the last shoes / boots in stock.

Brand: Trickers
Model: Stow
Supplier: Trickers Outlet
Last: 4497S
Sole: Commando / natural 360 welt

Note: This great boots are made with M/C leather (as Tricker's website says : heavy duty motorcycle type leather, firmer and with a dull finish). I like the natural welt, gives the non formal vibe I was looking for. To condition the leather I used Pedag, is made with lanolin so the leather does not shine too much and avoid the "Darth Vader" look.

IMG_1232.JPG
IMG_1231.JPG
IMG_1233.JPG

Last edited:

burgerkong

Reaction score
My shoe shine entry didn't win, but I'm guessing y'all will appreciate it more anyways. @RogerP concrete step vibes.

Chelseas and shortwings are Yanko, 915 and 960 last respectively (yes, leather quality isn't the greatest, particularly on the chelseas, alas, plus I was testing out lacing on the shortwings). Quarter-brogues are a pair of Forest lasted Carmina jumpers in Vegano Marron, and the last pair is a Galway on the 82 last in doak.

20200508_095911.jpg

20200508_100128.jpg

20200508_185703.jpg

Benjamin Finn

Reaction score
Time for a little TLC and shining before the long wait for fall begins. Mind the picture quality – it’s night time and I rarely have more than a couple boots out. It’s also hard to follow up the amazing shots from @burgerkong

D063BF8D-9C5C-4DCD-8568-3248C5A7B770.jpeg

In order from left to right, front to back:

Malfroid Stelvio
Crockett & Jones Galway 2
Grenson Masterpiece Jumpers
Crockett & Jones Harlech
Amblier Andrew
Allen Edmonds Tate Chelsea
Löf & Tung Kingsley
Crockett & Jones Harlech (again, I like them)
Allen Edmonds Nomad Chelsea
Allen Edmonds Tate Chelsea
Blackstone Shearling Lined Boot

Last edited:

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My shoe shine entry didn't win, but I'm guessing y'all will appreciate it more anyways. @RogerP concrete step vibes.

Chelseas and shortwings are Yanko, 915 and 960 last respectively (yes, leather quality isn't the greatest, particularly on the chelseas, alas, plus I was testing out lacing on the shortwings). Quarter-brogues are a pair of Forest lasted Carmina jumpers in Vegano Marron, and the last pair is a Galway on the 82 last in doak.

View attachment 1391308

View attachment 1391309

View attachment 1391311
Musta had some stiff competition; you could shave in a couple of those...

Phoenician

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.