• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
A great chelsea boot from the aussie shoemaker

Brand: RM Williams
Model: Stockyard
Supplier: Pediwear
Sole: Rubber / 360 welt

Note: This is a great pair of chelsea boot, not as shapeless as the Blundstone but with a hefty look. I choosed this model due to the 360 welt, eventhough is not a GYW boot I find them wonderful. If I find the Gardener with a 360 welt I will buy them.

IMG_1226 2.jpg
IMG_1227.JPG
IMG_1228.JPG

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
And now the black counterpart of a previous post

Note: I was after a chelsea boot that could have a biker vibe without being to loud or chunky and that could be suitable for my body type and also be very cofortable. This boots really do the job; I was a tad resistant due to size issue but a fellow member (Crafty Cumbrian) helped me. This is a wide boot, I solve it inserting running shoes insoles, these boots are very comfortable.

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1340.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And now the black counterpart of a previous post

Note: I was after a chelsea boot that could have a biker vibe without being to loud or chunky and that could be suitable for my body type and also be very cofortable. This boots really do the job; I was a tad resistant due to size issue but a fellow member (Crafty Cumbrian) helped me. This is a wide boot, I solve it inserting running shoes insoles, these boots are very comfortable.

View attachment 1392670
View attachment 1392667View attachment 1392668View attachment 1392669
Glad they’re working sir.

nikolau

Reaction score
Cross post: Hi folks- I’m trying to buy a stow boot in museum calf, 11.5 UK w/rubber sole. I’m having some difficulty finding a pair. Does anyone know of a shop that might stock these and have them for sale?
8B04FBE2-625D-4FAB-857B-A6A6B5F88C8E.png
535626A2-C665-4D7A-A6E4-C77ABA5AD0F2.png

Mercurio

Reaction score
Didn't know they offered a norvegese welt, pretty cool!
Herring Churchstow by Carlos Santos

A couple years ago I wrote a review on this model, that can be found here.

“Herring Churchstow is a tall boot with a lightweight commando pattern sole and contrast Norwegian stitching into the upper, along with a Goodyear stitch into the sole. This double stitching is rare in modern factories and is a testament to the handcraft used at the Carlos Santos factory where these are made exclusively for us.”

here

Phoenician

Reaction score

“Herring Churchstow is a tall boot with a lightweight commando pattern sole and contrast Norwegian stitching into the upper, along with a Goodyear stitch into the sole. This double stitching is rare in modern factories and is a testament to the handcraft used at the Carlos Santos factory where these are made exclusively for us.”

here
love these! I’ve been really impressed with Carlos Santos workmanship and styling from the boots I’ve seen. These are terrific

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

here
Thanks for pointing me to this, it was an enjoyable read

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.