• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And now the black counterpart of a previous post

Brand: RM Williams
Model: Stockyard
Supplier: Pediwear
Sole: Rubber / 360 welt

Note: I was after a chelsea boot that could have a biker vibe without being to loud or chunky and that could be suitable for my body type and also be very cofortable. This boots really do the job; I was a tad resistant due to size issue but a fellow member (Crafty Cumbrian) helped me. This is a wide boot, I solve it inserting running shoes insoles, these boots are very comfortable.

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1340.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
And now the black counterpart of a previous post

Brand: RM Williams
Model: Stockyard
Supplier: Pediwear
Sole: Rubber / 360 welt

Note: I was after a chelsea boot that could have a biker vibe without being to loud or chunky and that could be suitable for my body type and also be very cofortable. This boots really do the job; I was a tad resistant due to size issue but a fellow member (Crafty Cumbrian) helped me. This is a wide boot, I solve it inserting running shoes insoles, these boots are very comfortable.

View attachment 1392670
View attachment 1392667 View attachment 1392668 View attachment 1392669
Glad they’re working sir.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Capita boot sale from Axel's 40% off the sale price
Who is Capita shoes??

Last edited:

nikolau

Reaction score
Cross post: Hi folks- I’m trying to buy a stow boot in museum calf, 11.5 UK w/rubber sole. I’m having some difficulty finding a pair. Does anyone know of a shop that might stock these and have them for sale?
8B04FBE2-625D-4FAB-857B-A6A6B5F88C8E.png
535626A2-C665-4D7A-A6E4-C77ABA5AD0F2.png

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't know they offered a norvegese welt, pretty cool!
Herring Churchstow by Carlos Santos

A couple years ago I wrote a review on this model, that can be found here.

img_4508-jpg.976217

“Herring Churchstow is a tall boot with a lightweight commando pattern sole and contrast Norwegian stitching into the upper, along with a Goodyear stitch into the sole. This double stitching is rare in modern factories and is a testament to the handcraft used at the Carlos Santos factory where these are made exclusively for us.”

here

Phoenician

Reaction score

img_4508-jpg.976217

“Herring Churchstow is a tall boot with a lightweight commando pattern sole and contrast Norwegian stitching into the upper, along with a Goodyear stitch into the sole. This double stitching is rare in modern factories and is a testament to the handcraft used at the Carlos Santos factory where these are made exclusively for us.”

here

love these! I’ve been really impressed with Carlos Santos workmanship and styling from the boots I’ve seen. These are terrific

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

img_4508-jpg.976217

here
Thanks for pointing me to this, it was an enjoyable read

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads