1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tiger02, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Aren't you Tarquin?

I thought you were on a walking tour around Iceland, to explore some geysers--are you being served?

[​IMG]

2. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Tobias (as Mrs. Featherbottom): Okay, who'd like a banger in the mouth? Oh, right. I forgot. Here in the States, you call it a sausage in the mouth.
    Michael: We just call it a sausage.

3. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Tobias (as Mrs. Featherbottom): Okay, who'd like a banger in the mouth? Oh, right. I forgot. Here in the States, you call it a sausage in the mouth.
    Michael: We just call it a sausage.

And, of course...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I just started watching this show last night. It was much better than I expected. From now on, I have decided to be called STEVE HOLT.

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

"Yes but I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands"

"... its just that there are so many poorly chosen words in that sentence"

"WHERES TOBIAS?! Oh he's just sharing a romantic horseback ride with Michael Bluth and they're dipping each other in... oh you didnt get any body chocolate."

"... I didn't mean with me. I hate to see you struggle like this in fact why don't you let me ask her for you."

"Oh Michael you really are quite the cupid aren't you? I tell you, you can sing your arrow into my buttocks anytime."

"...k you know what you do? you're gonna buy yourself a tape recorder and you just record yourself for a whole day and you'll be surprised at some of your phrasing"

"Oh butterscotch!! Want a lick?"

Tobias listens to a day's worth of his own words to see what Michael was referring to.

<tape recorder> "Even if it means me taking a chubby. I will suck it up!"

"Nothing wrong with that..."

<tape recorder> "I've been in the film business for awhile, but I just can't seem to get one in the can!"

"next.."

<tape recorder> "I Wouldn't mind kissing that man between the cheeks, so to speak"

"Oh Tobias, you blowhard!"

6. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Buster: They're taking me in the army. They didn't think there was enough wrong with me.

Lucille: Well, did they check everything?

Buster: Yes! They even touched my Charlie Browns.

7. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

It just dawned on me--Tobias Funke and Ted Haggard are the same person.