• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

BoomDiggs

Reaction score

Thanks for your advice Biggskip. It's so frustrating not having access to good tailors.

If your tailor can't slim down a shirt, that is more than not good, that is full on incompetent. My guess is that if you take it in to them they will have no problem getting the job done. This is tailoring 101. Also, depending on how much you need it brought in, you don't necessarily need darts. I have had some pretty drastic changes to my shirts with just having the tailor bring it in at the side seams. I don't like darts.

pfhunt44

Reaction score
Looking for different blazers and sportcoats to be worn during the fall and winter. Just wondering what colors and where/what are good ones to buy?

beeazy

Reaction score
I need help finding a boot that I can Dress Up or Down, something like the indy boot, in the $200 or below range, I like a moc toe but open to others.

Please Help!!

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to pick up a pair of either chinos or jeans in nantucket red or oxblood (similar to the RRL oxbloods or). I also was a big fan of Baron Well's F/W burnt orange chinos. Is there anything similar out there on the market? I'm looking for good quality and a slim fit.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of MMM..
Anyone happen to know the difference in length (CM) between sizes 42 and 43 for MMM GATs?

me32

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I need some help! Im having to do a presentaion for an interview and im doing it on denim and also about being denim head! I just wanted to get some different perspectives other than my own. I was wondering what peoples fav jean is and also at what lengths people have gone to get that special pair. Im also curious to know peoples opinion on washing denim. How often do you wash yours if ever? Please any response would be very helpful. Also if anyone has other ideas on what I could do would be most welcome. Thanks!

ToledoStyle

Reaction score
Hey all! So I was thinking about picking up this Warehouse belt for 155$ and my friend noticed the buckle was 100% pewter and tried to steer me away saying that its a weak malleable metal.. I didn't really think about it and still think it should be okay but he said maybe it wouldn't last that long or what-not. Does anyone know if it should be durable enough to last me beating on it for years?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/ind...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Robert Geller sizing?

I just bought a size 50 bomber.

Measurements quoted to me were S2S 17" and P2P 21"--which seemed more like a medium or size 48.

However, this piece is made in Japan. So there is chance that it comes small and the measurements are right.

Any insight?

RicPac

Reaction score
What are some good casual sneakers/shoes for summer and some for the other not so hot seasons?

RicPac

Reaction score

Hey guys, looking to pick up a pair of either chinos or jeans in nantucket red or oxblood (similar to the RRL oxbloods or). I also was a big fan of Baron Well's F/W burnt orange chinos. Is there anything similar out there on the market? I'm looking for good quality and a slim fit.

I.say go with bonobos.

MRAMIT

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of jeans i saw a dude wearing this weekend.
They were slightly pre-distressed with a small semi-hole near the front pocket.
The front left pocket (wearers left) had a red label spanning the entrance of the pocket
They were slightly tapered like a straight fit but slight taper.
There was a smaller pocket above the rear right pocket that had a zigzag stitching.

Does anyone know what these jeans are?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads