• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptoDoc

Reaction score
Bourbon shoe polish I ordered 3 weeks ago arrived today. Looks like it's finally back in stock.

Last edited:

salgy

Reaction score

I really like the Strand in Brown... I also can't stand how the [bourbon] burnishing rubs off so easily with just a little renovateur or clear saphir cream polish, this makes them rather difficult to condition.

What do you think?

You answered your own question... Go with the brown strand, easily my most worn shoe

MrWN

Reaction score
I received a pair of Fifth Avenue in 10EEE today. I have been wearing the Strand in 10E and they fit fine.
The 10EEE Park Ave also feel like they fit fine... Doesn't feel like there's a big difference between E and EEE...

Did anyone have the same experience?

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I present my MTO Dundee in cappuccino shell. Chili split reverse welt, light brown edge dressing and JR sole.

Can't wait for my Leeds with the same specs to arrive!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Love 'em!! Great job with the specs. I used your format for my Leeds order but with double butyl. So glad you posted these and I suspect that Allison will get a ton of orders in the coming days. Enjoy!

ScottyBoy920

Reaction score
So the 565 last has so far been my go to for recent shoe purchases but I now running out of options. Can you guys advise of a last that is similar in fit? something that you share the same size in.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Love 'em!! Great job with the specs. I used your format for my Leeds order but with double butyl. So glad you posted these and I suspect that Allison will get a ton of orders in the coming days. Enjoy!

Thanks! Still waiting for my Leeds with these specs. After I opened these I got on the email and ordered a pair of MacNeils. I wanted to get in before all the cappuccino was taken!

Last edited:

ryansto

Reaction score
So the 565 last has so far been my go to for recent shoe purchases but I now running out of options. Can you guys advise of a last that is similar in fit? something that you share the same size in.

For my foot, the 333 last is a similar fit, just a longer toe profile. It seems like a lot of the new styles are made on the 73 last, which is much roomier, but has a similar toe profile to the 5 last.

rc121

Reaction score

I received a pair of Fifth Avenue in 10EEE today. I have been wearing the Strand in 10E and they fit fine.
The 10EEE Park Ave also feel like they fit fine... Doesn't feel like there's a big difference between E and EEE...

Did anyone have the same experience?

can't say I have, can hardly wedge my foot into an E width

ScottyBoy920

Reaction score
Just as suspected- my MTO chili McAllisters arrived today!

Specs- chili calf, chili edge with light brown dressing, combo tap sole.

I really like them and think the burnishing on them looks great.

Can I get some thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads