• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
12D? You N E E D these:
*Not my listing/no affiliation
I'm trying hard not to buy these. I've sold a couple of similar pairs of boots over the years. The seller photographed these in daylight which was a brilliant marketing move.

Yes, I picked the clothes to compliment the watch today ;)
View attachment 1554140
View attachment 1554141
I've been eyeballing Zelos' bronze watches lately. I'm a bit concerned about the massive thickness of the models I like. I did buy a chunk of bronze from Helson recently.

Last edited:

gv7123456

Reaction score
Shall we have a Sneaker Trunk Show discussion? Not a discussion about whether or not Allen Edmonds should offer a sneaker, rather a discussion among those who will be participating in the Trunk Show or who are interested in exploring different makeups in general.

What uppers do you find interesting? How would you match them with the various sole options? Park, Strand or Courtside?

I’m trying to determine a good look on a blue and on a brick sole. Navy or blue on a blue cup sole is too easy - what else do you think would be amazing? Would you find a white tumbled leather Courtside on a blue cup sole appealing? How about a Bone Suede Strand on a brick cup sole?

Where are the creative geniuses in the group?
No creativity here. I’m going with the most sneaker-y style (courtside) with the most sneaker-y sole (white) with the leather that proved to be the gateway drug to a lot of my money being spent on shoes (cxl #8; albeit that virgin purchase of mine was on a non-AE work boot that eventually led to me discovering Higgins Mills when I wanted other colors of cxl boots and then that eventually led to Pandora’s box being opened.)

ptfly

Reaction score
I'm trying hard not to buy these. I've sold a couple of similar pairs of boots over the years. The seller photographed these in daylight which was a brilliant marketing move.

I've been eyeballing Zelos' bronze watches lately. I'm a bit concerned about the massive thickness of the models I like. I did buy a chunk of bronze from Helson recently.
The mako is pretty compact. Sold the blue one and missed it more than I thought I would. One one my cons of the mako was I wished it was just a bit wider. Swordfish doesn’t seem horribly chunky. It just didn’t hv the green dial I wanted.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The mako is pretty compact. Sold the blue one and missed it more than I thought I would. One one my cons of the mako was I wished it was just a bit wider. Swordfish doesn’t seem horribly chunky. It just didn’t hv the green dial I wanted.
Green and greener

Screenshot_20210202-095032_Chrome.jpg
20210127_003726.jpg

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing my Merlot Lombards right now, actually. I love oxblood, but I am okay with it being replaced by Merlot. Saphir Hermes Red gets them looking perfect.

Nice! Love to see some pics when you feel like it.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh my buckin’ ears. Or eyes...whatever! :tongue:

Sorry, man. But you done bought yourself some Ohio State University Buckeye shoes:worship:. I applaud your choice and deeply wish I had a pair.

Cheers, and have a good weekend!

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Roycru - did you go out of your way to find a seersucker seat for your meal??

@AEfaninTampa, it wasn't seersucker. It was rather dirty outdoor upholstery fabric. Many of the Yelp reviews comment about how dirty the upholstery outside is.

Don't know if it's from the kid's parties in the daytime or adults drinking the $39.50 mixed drinks at night.

On the other hand, everything was very nice and clean inside but people aren't allowed to eat inside in California. Now often wish I had found a way to stay in Arizona. All the things I came back to California to do haven't been able to do for nearly a year but all the things I used to do in Arizona I could still do if I was there.

Took a picture of part of the inside.

IMG_6091.jpeg

There were also two walls inside to take pictures in front of. One of the many nice ladies who worked there took my picture in front of one of the walls.

IMG_6092.jpeg

Taking pictures in front of walls is one of the very few things people can still do in California.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought you could eat inside if you wear your mask while walking to your table and then you have to take it off once you sit down to eat. You have to put it on again when you exit. Have they changed it again?

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ive been telling myself not to buy them as well. I wear 12b so they aren’t really my size but they are beautiful and I could wear them. Ive learned patience is a virtue with shell SMU though.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's nine in the morning. I'm hungover. I just realized I don't have any coffee in the house. And the wind chill outside is -10 with another layer of snow dumped overnight. So, out the door my Pattons and I go.

f0gCxV.jpg

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics