• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventures in Buying a Ferrari for $2

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Forget the Ferrari hahah. How has no one asked how much @SpooPoker wants for that alligator wallet?

I also should have clarified this point - especially to @LA Guy and @emptym - by no means will this thread be used to promote any products I have, I won't put links up to anything for sale here, just the finalized progress along the way. Those promotions will be reserved to the LuxeSwap thread. Its merely intended to benchmark the steps on the journey, with a mostly sartorial edge.

That said, Id like to start my trip off right, with a healthy start on that wallet :) It'll be going up to auction this coming week.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heck you would have come out ahead to invest that $2 in the lottery, or maybe you did??

A Mega Millions lottery jackpot ticket worth $425 million was sold on Long Island, according to lottery officials.

The New Year’s Day jackpot will be awarded to a lucky lotto player who purchased a ticket at the Brookville Auto Service Shop in Glen Head, according to New York Lotto.

A single ticket purchased in the city suburb matched all six numbers — 34, 44, 57, 62 and 70, plus the gold Mega Ball 14.

The jackpot is estimated to be worth $425 million ($254.6 million cash) — the eighth-largest in the history of the game.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Heck you would have come out ahead to invest that $2 in the lottery, or maybe you did??

A Mega Millions lottery jackpot ticket worth $425 million was sold on Long Island, according to lottery officials.

The New Year’s Day jackpot will be awarded to a lucky lotto player who purchased a ticket at the Brookville Auto Service Shop in Glen Head, according to New York Lotto.

A single ticket purchased in the city suburb matched all six numbers — 34, 44, 57, 62 and 70, plus the gold Mega Ball 14.

The jackpot is estimated to be worth $425 million ($254.6 million cash) — the eighth-largest in the history of the game.

damn it I get gas there every now and then!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also should have clarified this point - especially to @LA Guy and @emptym - by no means will this thread be used to promote any products I have, I won't put links up to anything for sale here, just the finalized progress along the way. Those promotions will be reserved to the LuxeSwap thread. Its merely intended to benchmark the steps on the journey, with a mostly sartorial edge.

That said, Id like to start my trip off right, with a healthy start on that wallet :) It'll be going up to auction this coming week.
Damn Spoo, that is some next level hype. I have a ton of wallets, love mine, and am still going to bid, just so that I can say that I did.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For any strangers that find this thread after winning a bid on one of your auctions - do they get any special recognition on your eventual Ferrari purchase or maybe special privileges related to the car?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If the reviews were accurate, I wouldn't. It was Ferraris first attempt at an AWD system and apparently it's not good.

oh well, though I suppose if you want reliable car, stick with Porsche...

does Cali actually have usable backseat? I suppose it's all relative given we're talking about small children

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads