• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

8th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My package finally made it across the Atlantic and was delivered today! I have messaged my Thriftmas recipient the tracking and photo, hope its waiting for ya, sorry it took so long!

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@the2ndhandman This place in Amarillo was pretty good.
There were 2 guys up on a stage trying the 72oz steak challenge ($72; eat it all in one hour and it's free).

View attachment 1306738
View attachment 1306739
I haven't attempted it, but I have been present when my buddy, Chris, completed it in time and it was free! Dude was a machine, I think he had like 10 mins left and the steak itself wasn't bad, but all those sides, including a salad!, were the worst part.

florent

Reaction score
@ORLThrifter got me covered for the next 4 seasons

Acne pair of jeans, Kenzo shirt which will probably fit tonight after I put a few more kilos on the scale, Battenwear short sleeve shirt with an amazing pattern and probably my favourite item in the lot

Brooks Bro wool socks, big Versace scarf in a color i didn't have yet and two cool 7" records

Thanks man, I'm thrilled!
I hope everyone's enjoying their holiday

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Just got back in town from an unexpectedly long trip to the in-laws and found a Thriftmas gift waiting for me! Thanks to @silverwarebandit for a great box of goodies! Lots of awesome stuff including Cannoli, Brioni and Da Purp shirts, PRL selvedge jeans, swank EZ cap toes and a much-needed PRL cashmere scarf! Thanks so much!

5F920B61-1906-4AB8-8F3A-5F10E3EE2ED4.jpeg

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never gave a proper shout out to @capnwes for his awesome and thoughtful exchange package. Beautiful pairs of pants, cashmere scarf, gloves, Levi’s sweater, and great hand-written note! All will be put to good use: I’ve already worn the gray ATM pants. Wasn’t familiar with the brand but am now a fan!
Side note, anyone wanting to know how to up their packaging game needs to be in touch with Wes as his packaging puts most others to shame. I think he and @drlivingston are members of an elite group of people who’ve fine-tuned the Art of Packaging!

Thanks again, Wes! Sorry for the delayed post.

3CF813D8-3C00-4C50-9655-802116C76318.jpeg

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never gave a proper shout out to @capnwes for his awesome and thoughtful exchange package. Beautiful pairs of pants, cashmere scarf, gloves, Levi’s sweater, and great hand-written note! All will be put to good use: I’ve already worn the gray ATM pants. Wasn’t familiar with the brand but am now a fan!
Side note, anyone wanting to know how to up their packaging game needs to be in touch with Wes as his packaging puts most others to shame. I think he and @drlivingston are members of an elite group of people who’ve fine-tuned the Art of Packaging!

Thanks again, Wes! Sorry for the delayed post.

View attachment 1311517

what kinda gloves are those? I need em.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads