• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2023 MEGATHREAD

PASstudy

Reaction score
Just received my secret Santa. I told the sender I like overwrought cocktails and menswear accessories. @NakedYoga did not disappoint.

First some lovely cocktail mixers courtesy of Charleston, SC.
mixers.PNG

The one on the left I'll bring tonight to a holiday party but the one on the right is staying with me. I love a good tom collins

Next there was a solid holiday-themed pocket square from another local SC shop.
Psquare.PNG

Once tucked into my obnoxiously loud Santa blazer, the look will be complete.
Thanks again. Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday and New Year to all.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my secret Santa. I told the sender I like overwrought cocktails and menswear accessories. @NakedYoga did not disappoint.

First some lovely cocktail mixers courtesy of Charleston, SC.
View attachment 2097727
The one on the left I'll bring tonight to a holiday party but the one on the right is staying with me. I love a good tom collins

Next there was a solid holiday-themed pocket square from another local SC shop.
View attachment 2097729

Once tucked into my obnoxiously loud Santa blazer, the look will be complete.
Thanks again. Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday and New Year to all.
Awesome, I'm glad you like it! I actually have the same pocket square, albeit in a slightly different color scheme. The best part is that it's reversible.

Here's me wearing mine last week: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/...art-iv-starting-may-2014.394373/post-11653161

Really interested to hear how those cocktail mixers work out.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great Christmas. I’ve been running this gift exchange for years and it’s been a lot of fun. Always happy to see people post their gifts.

Merry Christmas!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Daddy @LA Guy took amazing care of me!

A beautiful Eaton press leather bound SIGNED edition of neuromancer.

Didn't even come with a not telling. Me how big of a cuck I am :)

My guy, thank you so so much! Very rarely do I find a book that I value too much to physically read, but this one is one I am contemplating making. A shelf bunny

An amazing holiday season as always!

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was back in the office today for the first time since the 21st, so I was able to take delivery of my secret Santa package.

@PASstudy hooked me up with some socks fit for a degenerate golfer like me, as well as a nice watch repair kit (box came open in the mail, so the contents are a bit jumbled). Love it!

1000004864.jpg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on a gift? Let me know. :)

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hope that you guys had a great holiday!

My secret santa was @bdavro23, and I received this wonderful trio of pieces!

The book is amazing, this pottery piece is beautiful, and it's borderline irresponsible how quickly we consumed that bag of coffee. It was delicious. Thanks so much!

IMG_5801 copy.jpg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started Sharpe this year on the recommendation of a friend. We have a yearly reading challenge for charity that awards bonus points for chain reading so I picked it up. It is... very pulpy. Definitly an indulgent read. If you like it, make sure to look up a reading order. They were written extremely out of order. I'm on 14 and still enjoying, though some are stronger than others.

The Mignon chocolate really is the best. If you are a marzipan fan make sure to save row 6 #4 for yourself!

I plowed through the Sharpe book in about 3 evenings. It was absolutely fantastic. I'm planning to stop at the library on the way home from work this afternoon to pick up Sharpe's Triumph.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads