• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ilikethelights

Reaction score
Got my Cyber Monday package today after some UPS delays. Unfortunately the waist on the Julian pajama pants from drop 1 is huge. Is a size large really a 44" waist?

John L

Reaction score

Holy crap!

Finding thermals that run like this...

Unbelievable. Usually thermals are flaky and cut with closecut layers over top.

I don't get amped about a ton of things w/ 18east -- polarfleece isn't really my vibe (I'll agree it's cool; it just ain't me) -- but I'm going to try to pick up 3-4 of this if it doesn't fly off the shelves too fast.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Standard issue rocks!
Even their other stuff like the pigment dyed pants and hoodies are great.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I say without any hint of hyperbole that standard issue makes the best sweats I’ve ever seen. Sweats may not be your thing, but if you like being comfortable I am telling you now you will not find a better hoody or sweatpant anywhere.

This goes for the thermal too, which frankly doesn’t have a lot in common with any other thermal I can think of. There’s is an absolute beast, and much more like a sweater than a tight baselayer. I almost always wear mine over a tee.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have all the orders from the sale gone out? I two orders but only got one shipping notification

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
have all the orders from the sale gone out? I two orders but only got one shipping notification

We are still looking for a few odd pieces so that might be the hold up but if you ordered more than one thing chances are we consolidated.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Cyber Monday package today after some UPS delays. Unfortunately the waist on the Julian pajama pants from drop 1 is huge. Is a size large really a 44" waist?
Hey, I got my Julians yesterday and hadnt checked them yet. Tried on today and you're right ...huge!! I saw some comments on measurements on pajama bottoms and they said M=32 Large 34, so I went with XL. Anyone have any idea what to do with these? I can assume for a fee my alterations place can take in the waist and legs to be a 36.

I paid $48 for these XL and will sell for 20 plus shipping if anyone is interested....love the material though

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Pity, if this was a problem with the Julian top I would have bought it in a flash :)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I really kinda dig this one.

pi34

Reaction score
I really kinda dig this one.

Just bought it - first piece of 18east and really excited. To me, the color scheme is super nostalgic (hardcore 90s ski gear vibe in the best way possible).

Kind of wish I did shipping so I could rock it in the library for finals, but I want to pop by the studio and check things out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads