• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zukirin

Reaction score
How do you guys keep your gorecki leg opening tied up? Do any of you have issues having it stay up where you want it or is that just the nature of the beast? Its fine if i have to adjust it every hour or so but every 5 mins is a little much so I figure I'm not tying it correctly.

Or do I have to cut circulation to my feet and tie it extremely tight?

barongrim

Reaction score
How do you guys keep your gorecki leg opening tied up? Do any of you have issues having it stay up where you want it or is that just the nature of the beast? Its fine if i have to adjust it every hour or so but every 5 mins is a little much so I figure I'm not tying it correctly.

Or do I have to cut circulation to my feet and tie it extremely tight?

I tied mine to a medium cinch where I can fit my ankle in with only minor annoyance when I got them and I've only had to re tie them once last week.

I have a pair of coalatree trailpants with an ankle tie too and I've just moved to cuffing them and hiding the strings in the cuff. I think that wouldn't look nearly as good with goreckis though.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When are those fleeces dropping?
57062701-75BC-4F9E-B992-72AEEB6FB39E.png

RawtherSnarky

Reaction score
Is there a delay with the grey goreckis from the last drop?

I ordered those and the purple nomad and got the "Your order is on its way" email and USPS tracking # on Nov 11, but it's been stuck at "shipping label created" on the USPS tracking site since then.

I haven't emailed them yet b/c I don't know if this is a me issue or a wider supply chain issue (I vaguely recall the goreckis being delayed by a week or so at the time of the drop).

danneskjold

Reaction score
Question about those fleeces, is it the same sort of fleece as the ones in the spring but in a new style? Or is the shag(?) different at all?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd guess it's the same organic cotton fleece as previously used. Also on the internal collar of the new jacket, which is a nice touch.
9C511451-8B85-42CA-942D-387584726CD1.jpg

konix

Reaction score
any international customers here? I'm from Canada and I just got hammered with customs. Ordered the padmores and nomad cardigan from the archive sale. One got shipped via UPS and the other got shipped via DHL. Got dinged $148 and $94 respectively. That's more than what my order is worth.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any international customers here? I'm from Canada and I just got hammered with customs. Ordered the padmores and nomad cardigan from the archive sale. One got shipped via UPS and the other got shipped via DHL. Got dinged $148 and $94 respectively. That's more than what my order is worth.
I got hit with $185 for my Padmore's so it seems you got off somewhat lightly, lol. I have no problem paying the taxes and duties as legally required but the $80 UPS customs brokerage fee is F#*King brutal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads