• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SimModa

Reaction score
I think its probably stuff after the last archive sale. it’s been so long since the first archive sale, I think 2 years? Was that one in store only? I remember posts about early drop sweaters

anyways one of the team members probably claimed it but i want that Essex parka sample with the same loud fabric as the Pionta

1637855875201.jpeg

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s hoping for many large knits and an XL or XXL Mandu khadi jungle haha.

Wouldn’t imagine we get much of a preview, ig said they are taking today and tomorrow off for r&r.

P psyched this is going to be online, nice to not have to try and

iluikatl

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Benji crewneck runs small? I’m looking for size S, but I’ve seen an M posted, and wondering if that would be fine for me.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Benji crewneck runs small? I’m looking for size S, but I’ve seen an M posted, and wondering if that would be fine for me.
I know that the orange one definitely ran small. I believe you’re looking for the white one, right? If it fits the same, then you could definitely size up. Indeed, I’d actually recommend sizing up. I bought the orange tts and found it too short and not quite as full as I feel a piece like that should be in the chest.

iluikatl

Reaction score
I know that the orange one definitely ran small. I believe you’re looking for the white one, right? If it fits the same, then you could definitely size up. Indeed, I’d actually recommend sizing up. I bought the orange tts and found it too short and not quite as full as I feel a piece like that should be in the chest.
The undyed one, yes. Thanks for the info.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the shoes?
Rancourt, love them.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.